Chapter 38 The First Day Of School

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Rock N Roll - Avril Lavigne

________________________

Brittney's POV.

First Day Of School! YaY!, Note To Sarcasm.

The boys took us to the precious pirvavte music and arts school, and we all got enroll.

WORST, They were staying with us for the rest of the day.

Eleanor was at college, and Zayn bought Perrie with him.

Everyone found a group except me.

I'm a misfit.

A boy with Blonde hair walked up to me.

"You're Brittney Tomlinson? Right?", he asked.

"Yeah.", I reply.

"I'm Daniel Parker. I'm Supposed to show you around. I see your misfit like me.", he refer to my shirt.

It was weird when the boys are watching him and me.

"Aren't your Tom Parker's adopted nephew?", I asked as we walked and tour the school with Louis behind us a few feet with the others especially Perrie.

"Yeah, You like the Wanted?", he asked.

"Well, My younger brother, Jordan does. I like the music and only Nathan Sykes out of the band.", I reply smiling as he smiled.

"You Know What I Like You And Your Style.

Want To Be Friends?", he asked.

"Sure.", I reply as we held hands as we tour the rest of the school.

I felt like we understood each other.

It felt like enchanted.

"So, I heard your dating Luke Hemmings from Five Seconds Of Summer.", he stated.

"Yeah.", I reply.

"So, This is the music room...

For music class.", he reply.

It was empty.

"Lunch Room.", he reply.

"Gosh, I wish you didn't said that infront of Niall.", I reply laughing with him.

"Gymnastics.", he reply showing me the gym room.

"Art.", he reply showing me a drawing.

"Cool.", I reply.

"So, What talents do you have?", Daniel asked.

"I play piano, guitar, drums, and a few other instruments, and I mostly sing alot.

I also draw, dance, Gymnastics, play sports like basketball, baseball, American soccer, American and British football, tennis, track and swimming. I also make jewelry, I also cheerlead and skateboard.", I reply.

"Wow, You do alot.", he reply.

"What do you do?", I asked.

"I mostly song like you, play guitar, drums, and piano, play football (he means soccer),and art.", he reply looking me in the eyes with his brown eyes just like Tom.

"Maybe we can sing together?", I asked as he handed me his phone to put my number in as he did mine.

"So, What's it like living with The Wanted?", I asked as we wandered the halls.

"Tom, Max, and Jay like to party alot, Nathan's always playing the piano, and Siva is always with Nareesha and spending time with her like Tom and Kelsey.", Daniel reply.

"Hey, Maybe, My dad and The Wanted and their girlfriends can come over, and talk and stuff.", Daniel asked.

"I Don't Know....

I mean I just met you...", I reply.

"They can come over!", Louis reply.

"I thought you hated The Wanted?", I asked.

"Well, He is your friend, and we have to make sacrifices.", Liam reply.

"Whatever.", I reply as we walked in the art room.

"So, This is some of my drawings.", he reply showing me some cool art of his as I took a photo of one.

"Wow, and I thought Zayn was talented.", I reply.

"Hey, I'm going to text Tom, wanted SnapChat he with me.", he asked smirking.

"Are you planning on giving him and Kelsey a heart attack?", I asked.

"Yup!", he reply popping out the p.

He then snapchat with Tom.

"Hey Daniel....

Is That A Girl!", Kesley said as she took the phone from Tom.

I then waved.

"This is Brittney Tomlinson, Louis's birth daughter, And I wanted to know if I could hang out at their place. Liam saids you could come with the others and your girlsfriend if you want.", Daniel explained to Tom and Kelsey.

"Sure, Bud, Anything For Your Girlfriend!", Tom said laughing.

"She's dating Luke Hemmings from Five Seconds Of Summer. We're not girlfriend and boyfriend!", Daniel reply as Tom and Kesley were on Snapchat.

"Whatever you say, Daniel.", Tom reply hanging up.

"Wow, Tom's change the last time I saw a photo of him.", I reply.

"Yeah.", Daniel reply.

________________________

Whoa, Romance.

Does Daniel like Brittney secretly?

Will Brittney fall in love with him?

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! :D