Chapter 40 The School Fight

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Set Fire To The Rain - Adele

________________________

Brittney's POV.

My Second Day Of School!, YAY!, Note To Sarcasm!

"Don't Get In Trouble!", Liam yelled out from the window of the black van.

We all waved, and walked in the school building.

Later....

I was walking to Art Class with Daniel, and a boy taller than us walked up to his.

He picked up Daniel by the shirt, and started fighting him.

"Hey! Stop!!!!!", I yelled trying to get him off of him.

Later In The Princpal's Office.....

Louis, the boys, Tom, and Kelsey came up to the school.

Daniel was in the nurse's office, and he had a broken wrist, swollen lip, a black right eye, and a broken nose.

I told the principal everything, and I got suspended with Daniel for the rest of the year.

I walked out of the principals office while Liam and the boys check out the other girls and boys out of school.

"I'm so ashamed of you!

I thought you were supposed to be the smart one of the group!", Louis spat at me.

Louis hurt my feeling and I knew Zayn, Harry, and Niall knew.

I was just trying to get Daniel out of a fight.

"Maybe, I'm not your daughter, If you are so ashamed and embarrass of me.", I talked back to him leaving him at the office with the boys while I let tears fall down my face.

Daniel then met up with me.

"I heard we got suspended with me.", Daniel reply.

I let tears fall down my cheeks.

"Yeah, Do you know I could've be back in juvenile and I couldn't have the rights to see my brothr anymore.", I reply as Kelsey and Tom stood there with him as I shoved him off of me.

Daniel's POV.

"Wait!", I reply running up to her.

"What do you mean you could've of been put back in juvenile?", I asked concerned.

She was put in juvenile before?

"I used to live with my stepdad, and he abused me and my real birth younger brother, Jordan. So we he beat the hell of my brother I damage some of his property. We got put in the orphanage, and we been adopted 6 times in 6 foster homes. We got abused in every foster home they put us in, and one of my friends started to sell meds, and I took the blame at my old school, and I got suspended and put in juvenile.", she reply as tears fell down her face.

"I'm...

I'm... Sorry.", I reply touching her shoulder.

She flinched.

"Don't Touch Me!", she screamed in my face.

She ran out the building.

I felt so stupid!

"Daniel...", Kelsey reply as they tried to get my mind off of Brittney.

"I'm an Arsewhole....", I reply thinking of how stupid and trouble I put her in.

________________________

Whoa Brittney and Daniel drama!

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! :D