Chapter 41 Slapped?!

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Perfect - Simple Plan

________________________

Brittney's POV.

"You Are Not Allow To See That Boy Anymore!", Louis kept spating at me as I sat on the couch by Eleanor and Perrie.

Apparently he wasn't worried about the bruises, scars, And the black left eye I had from the fight.

"Lou, Please Stop,

You're Being Hard On Her.", Eleanor spoke up.

"I'm Not Being Hard On Her!", he reply as his hand flew across my left cheek.

He....

Slapped me.....

Everyone gasped and looked at me.

I mean everyone.

"Brittney...

I'm...", I cut Louis off.

"Just Leave Me Alone!", I yelled at him, running upstairs, slammed the door, and slid down the floor by the door.

My cheek stinged.

I started to hugged my knees, and cry with my hands in my face.

I Couldn't Believe He Did That!

For half an hour I sat by the window watching the rain pour cats and dogs outside.

I heard someone unlocked my door.

I turned around to face Liam.

"Dinner's ready.", he reply by the door.

I turned to look at him then the window.

"I'm not hungry.", I reply watching the rain.

He sighed and left.

He could never win a fight with me.

Liam's POV.

Everybody sat at the dinner table.

"Where Bwrittney?", Dawson asked cutely.

I'm proud to call him my son.

"She's not coming to eat with us....", I reply.

Louis looked up sad.

"Why not?", Zayn asked.

"She's not hungry....", I reply.

"She's can't starve herself to death. She's already skinny enough as it is.", Louis reply.

The girls looked pissed at us.

"Louis, We Hate To Say This,

But She Needs Down Time To Herself

You Really Blow It This Time.

She Probably Thinks Everyone Hates Her.

She's Probably Threatening Herself To Cut.

You Know She Doesn't Talk To Anyone Now...

She Just Sits There Staring Out Her Window.

She'd Embrassed Of What You Said Yesterday Of How Embrassed and Ashamed At Her.

You Can't Take Back What You Say Because She Feels That Way.

You Also Can't Take Back What You Did Like Slapping Her Across The Face.

She Won't Even Come Out Of Her Room.

Cause She's Too Afraid And Embrassed To Call Herself Your Birth Daughter Now.

You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself.", Ariel said leaving the kitchen pissed with the other girls, Jordan, and Dawson.

We all felt bad for Louis even though I and Everyone else agree he was being hard on Brittney.

Yesterday I noticed she was crying and talking to Daniel then all of sudden she screams at him as he touch her shoulder.

Everyone ate in silence.

Awkward!

We all enrolled the girls out of the school yesterday, and agreed to home school everybody.

Today I let Brittney pass for not doing her homeschool work.

"What are we going to do?

We're breaking this family apart?", I spoke up.

"Maybe we should take the girls to go do something fun?", Zayn reply throwing an idea out there.

"Like shopping?", Perrie asked Zayn.

"Yeah, but let's make it the best day ever to remember like making it a father and mother day.", Zayn reply.

"What about Brittney?", Niall asked.

"Lou, You better off getting hit by a car then trying to apologize and deal with her.

You're lucky if she doesn't kill you in your sleep.", I reply getting up and washing the dishes.

________________________

Wow, Louis and Brittney drama!

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! =O