Chapter 22 Drugged

________________________

Song Of The Day:

DNA - Little Mix

________________________

Brittney's POV.

Watching and hugging Megs for the last time was all hard for us, but we knew she would be safe with Cher around in her life.

Soon Zayn and Perrie will have Meghan back.

Now it was just me, Jordan, Ariel, and Maddy.

Werid?

Right?!

"Me and my girls" were just sitting on the stools in the tour bus kitchen drinking Starbucks coffee.

Maddy suddenly fell to the floor dropping the mug of coffee, and it breaking on the floor.

"LIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Ariel screamed.

Liam and the boys filed in, and started to crowded Maddy.

"What Happened?", Liam asked.

Harry picked up the cup half that wasn't cracked, and smelled it like a puppy dog.

"Stop drinking that coffee!

Someone drugged this with achool.", Harry reply throwing away our coffee.

"Who did it?!", Liam asked between me and Ariel.

"The question Liam is why would we, her BFFLS, drugged innocence poor Maddy.", I explained.

"Let's Hurry, Let's get her to hospital now!", Liam reply walking and running out with Maddy being carried Bridal Style in his arms.

Harry's POV.

We waited 3 hours at the hospital to heard about Maddy.

"Mr. Styles?", a nurse came up to me and Liam asked.

We stood up.

"Yes, Maddy is in a coma right now, and we think she might not make it.", a nurse reply.

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I mean she has to live!'

'She's everything to me!'

"Can we see her?", I asked.

The nurse nodded, and led us to the room.

Maddy looked so pale and weak.

Who would drug my daughter?

________________________

Wow, How really did drug Maddy?!

Please Read,

Vote!

& Comment' :D