Chapter 49 Running Away

________________________

Song Of The Day:

If I Lose Myself - One Republic

________________________

Brittney's POV.

Me, Meghan, and Ariel ran away from the boys.

If my first foster dad sign those papers it won't be the last time I see him.

He could come and kidnap me anytime while I was alone on tour with them.

At least I had Meghan and Ariel.

Maddy wanted to stay.

The truth was all of us wasn't safe because my first foster dad knew all of us.

And he wouldn't stop no extend to get me, and hurt me all over again.

I text my own friend, Cardell.

We were going to out at his place with his crew.

Plus, the WORST part they had guns, and they were afraid to us them.

Cardell was one of my best friend in middle school, but he's changed alot.

At least I trusted Liam to take care of Jordan, Maddy, and my new car buddy, Dawson.

I was sick of all this fighting, running away, and crying these last days, so I ran away.

It seems dumb.

"Guys, You can run and hide all you want, but I going back to Zayn and Perrie.", Meghan said walking away.

Meghan was putting back her GPHS signal.

Ariel looked at me with a begging face too.

"Ok, We'll Go Back....", I admitted to make Ariel happy to see her boyfriend.

Harry!

"Look, I'm Going To Cardell's...", I reply as a black van pulled up in front of Meghan.

Shit!

The Boys!

I then started to run.

When something stop me.

Louis and Eleanor.

I LOVE them.

They're family.

I'm just running away from my problems.

I looked back at Ariel, and wave.

And I ran.

I hid in Cardell's alley.

Cardell was too overprotective of me.

He would always carry his gun.

You wonder how I met him.

I met Cardell in Juvenile, and underneath all of his disguise, he was a nice kid.

Louis' POV.

"Where Did The Fuck She Go To!", I yelled at the two suspects caught in their crimes.

"Don't Talk To My Princess In That Tone, Tomlinson!", Niall yelled holding Ariel in his arms.

"She mention going to an old friends of her's, Cardell, and he dangerous, He always have a gun on him.

But we told her we were coming back home cause we thought about you.", Meghan reply cuddling for warmth in Zayn's chest.

"What does he look like?", I asked Meghan.

"I don't know, we never met him, Brittney said she met him in juvenile.", Maddy reply.

"Fuck!", I mumbled under my breathe.

I didn't realize I was crying.

Harry and Eleanor patted my back.

"I Lose My Babygirl!", I whined.

"Not really, I'm tracking her right now with Ariel's phone!", Zayn reply.

Brittney's POV.

Cardell carry his damn gun in his pockets as he put his arms around me.

A black van pulled up revealing the boys.

Cardell pulled his gun out at Louis and Eleanor.

"DON'T!", I yelled at him as I took the gun away from him.

He pulled out his other gun, and point at me.

Then he shot the gun.

________________________

Did he shot her?

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! :D