Chapter 48 Missing

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Like Whoa - Aly & AJ

________________________

Perrie's POV.

Today Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry were going to get Mason Walker's signature for Brittney's birth certificate.

I was watching the girls, Dawson, and Jordan.

Me and the girls were having a sleepover.

The girls left to get makeup while Dawson and Jordan were playing with their Monster Jam trucks that the boys for them.

The girls were awfully taking long to get that makeup.

I then went to go check on them.

Meghan, Maddy, and Ariel were at the steps coming down.

"Brittney's coming, She's going through her big box.", Ariel said dragging me back in the living room.

"Man, I gonna go get my lipstick.", Meghan said running back upstairs.

"Are you sure I shouldn't go check up on Brittney?", I asked Maddy and Ariel.

"She's coming.", Ariel assured me.

"I'll check on them.", Ariel reply running upstairs.

After 30 minutes later I checked on the girls to find their windows open and backpacks gone.

I screamed in shocked.

I lose 3 kids, and I only have Maddy, Jordan, and Dawson.

I then called the boys.

Louis' POV.

Later.....

I came home with the signature, and freaked when Perrie told me everything.

"WAIT,

Didn't Brittney metion about her tracking the girls on their cell phones?!", Liam asked.

I nodded.

"Maddy, Sweetie, Can Uncle Zayn, See Your Phone?", Zayn asked.

Maddy handed over her phone after unlocking it.

"Dammit, I can only track Ariel because she wasn't smart enough to take off her gps chip.", Zayn screamed.

"Brittney wouldn't leave them behind she has to be with them!", Jordan reply.

"C'mon, Were going to track them down!", I reply running out the door.

________________________

Where would they go?

Why did they leave?

Why didn't Maddy go with them?

Read!

Vote!

& Comment! :D