Chapter 25 You Found Me

________________________

Song Of The Day:

You Found Me - The Fray

________________________

Louis POV.

"Hello?" I say, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Is this Mr. Tomlinson?" a woman's voice asked. My eyes get wide.

"Y-yes, it is. Who is this?" I say.

"This is one of the police officers in the police department. We found the van," she said. Relief flooded my body.

"They found the van," I mouthed to the boys and they sat up. Niall let out a cry again. I lifted his head up and told him the same thing. His red eyes went wide and he sits up.

"Okay, thank you. Can we come to the police department?" I ask, standing up.

"Yes, you'll drive, but follow my police car to the destination," she says.

"Thank you so much, we'll be there as soon as possible," I say. We hang up and the lads and I run to the car. They found the van and possibly them.

Brittney's POV.

"No! Stop!" I shrieked when he slapped me. I held my burning cheek as tears sprung to my eyes. The man raised his hand again to slap me and I squeezed my eyes shut, ready for the pain to come on my cheek, but instead it came on my leg. I looked down and winced. He slapped me so hard blood was slowly oozing out from the burn.

After the man did more things, he leaves and I scoot into a corner and rock back and forth, sobbing.

Then the door burst open and police ran into the door. I scoot into a corner and hid from them.

"Brittney" I heard a familiar British voice call into the room. I stood up to walk to search the voice. Then someone wrapped their arms around me and I screamed.

"Let me go!" I scream, thrashing my arms and legs around.

"Shh, calm down. It's me," the person said. They turned me around and I saw it was Louis. I sobbed into his chest and he picked me up and hugged me tight. After I hugged all the other boys, I saw the police dragging the man out the door to the police car.

"What did he do?" a police man asked me and Ariel I tensed up and scooted closer to Louis.

"H-he r-r-raped me and abused me," I admitted. The boys gasped and cast angry glances to the man in the police car.

"He did?" Liam shouted angrily. I jumped and backed away from him into Louis' arms.

"Y-yes..." I stuttered.

"Your nose looks bruised, we need to go to the doctor," Zayn observed my face. Louis picked me up and we left to go to the doctor. I don't want to be fixed! I want to die! I tried to wiggle out of his arms.

"Stop! Let me die! I don't want to be fixed!" I screamed. I feel disgusted with myself and I don't want to do this. I feel bad so I don't need to be here. My cheek was red from the man slapping me and I had some bruises.

"Stop wriggling around, love. Please," Zayn told me but I didn't want to. The lads ran into the doctor's office and before I know it, we're leaving. The doctor fixed my nose and I climbed into the car and we drove back to the tour bus at the hotel.

Louis' POV.

"She will shut you all off and feel very disgusted. It will take some time for her to open up again... Just be patient. Eventually she'll be her normal self but it'll take some time though," the doctor said, finishing her speech. I nod stiffly.