Chapter 56 The Story Of My Life

________________________

Song Of The Day:

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

________________________

Brittney's POV.

I told Louis and Eleanor everything even how Jude wanted to died and go to hell like my stepdad said to him.

I told Louis that my birth mum had Jude in middle school.

My stepdad beat Jude for protecting me and Jordan.

On that night....

That night.....

My stepdad beat and hung him on a tree.

He shot him in front of me.

I was five years old at the time.

My mum came home, and started to blame me.

Me for the reason of her misery.

She secretly beat me.

I never told anyone, but Ariel who was still gaga for Luke liking her.

Louis just held and hugged ms tight in his strong arms.

I cried in his chest.

I then show him the book that would explain everything.

Dear Journal,

I don't know how to start or introduced myself, but my name is Brittney Tomlinson.

I'm eleven years old.

I have dirty blonde hair, hazel green/blue eyes.

I like to sing, skateboard, play basketball, cheerlead, draw and color, scrapbook, dance, laugh, prank, play both British and American football, play baseball, I play the piano, drums, and guitar, I love The Wanted, Five Seconds Of Summer, One Direction, The Fray, Daughtry, Ariana Grande and others artists, I love to eat pizza, gummy bears, and ice cream.

I love to wear suspenders, converses, leather jackets, dog tag necklaces, combat boots, blue jeans, blue Jean shorts, and stripe t-shirts, and more things.

I also love My SnapBacks!

I was born on June 20, 2000.

My mum married to my new abusive stepdad.

Ariel, my best friend is the only who knows he beats me and everything while my work is at work.

Yup, She's the girl with the blonde striaght hair, hazel blue/green eyes like mine, with white pale skin like me.

Another fact about me is that I'm bullied alot.

People say I'm sick with diesase. They call me names and say that I have sex with old guys. They push and trip me in the hall was. I get pushed into lockers. People take my books and throw them on the ground. They say that I have anorexia. I'm thankful that my best friend has not left my side.

I have a boyfriend.

Josh Goffier.

My mum abuses me sometimes.

Sometimes she uses the curse words with swear words.

My mum hates me I guess.

She saids I'm a disgrace to my family, and I always will be like my dad.

Then she slaps and beats the hell out of me.

Josh tries to help me, but I push him away.

I tried to cut before, but I stopped when Ariel and Josh found out.