Relocation

I swear I could scream. Detective Colton has my arm in his hand as he lead me through the airport. So many was looking at me but I kept my eyes down. I knew that things would be bad if they saw my eyes. I could almost hear the whispers that I was being escorted to jail. 

But sorry to disappoint you I am in fact being escorted to my godparents for protections. What the hell kind of witness protection is this. I am being flown practically across the country to stay with godparents who I have not seen in 2 years. 

"Come on Angel we are about to miss the flight."

"Colton come on stop pulling me."

He sighed and loosened his hold. "I'm sorry you know we want you to be safe and your not till you are on that plane and out of this state."

I sighed. "Okay okay I know your tense so come on lets blow this popsicle stand." With another deep breathe I followed after him as we near our gate. He stopped and talked to the undercover officer and they both ushered me onto the plane. 

Passing passangers they lead me upstairs and i gawked. "Are you series? First class?"

Colton laughed. "Yep Chief pushed for first class because it is more private and easier to defend."

I turned to look at him. "Defend? Are you guys expecting Tanner to attack the plane. Come on this had better not be a snakes on a plane plot."

Colton scoffed. " Get your head out of movies Angel everything is fine. Now go choose your seat." He turned to talked to the undercover officer as I walked down the isle looking at the choices.

" He turned to talked to the undercover officer as I walked down the isle looking at the choices

This was so cool. I loved that we each has our own tv and the chair could pull out to a bed. Good I was tired. Knowing how Colton always liked a wall to his back I choose the last cabin so there was a solid wall behind us. 

Getting in I settled down and pulled my shoes off making myself comfortable looking up when I heard a chuckle.

"Comfy?"

"Yes." Colton sat down beside me and closed the doors.

It felt like an hour before we were finally airborne. This was so wierd I had never flown before but found I quite like it. I moved to the tv picking out a movie to watch as the flight attendent came up.

"What can I get you two?"

I smiled up at her." I'll have a double cheese burger with a chocolate shake please and don't skimp on the whipped cream."   {Yeah I had a sweet tooth.}

Colton laughed. "I'll have the pork chop and salad with a water thanks."

"Of course."

Putting on my headphones I started the movie digging into my food when it came.. The one good thing about first class is that I could pick any movie I wanted and here I was watching the Jurassic Park saga..... Chris Pratt is so cute.