Learning Wolf

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I was panting by time me and the other wolves reacted the edge of La Push. I didn't understand why I was so tired. I couldn't help it I had to stop. With a whine I laid down. The two wolves on either side tried to use their bodies to make me stand.

"Please let me rest a moment. I am so tired."

 The black wolf came back before nudging my head with his nose." Come on we are almost there and I promise you can rest. We need to get out of the open."

 The silver one at my side pushed me with his body. " Come on there will be food and a warm place to rest... You had the strength to save your imprint don't give up now."

With a groan I stood on shaky legs the two wolves on my sides moving in to support me. One even using his head to keep mine up.

We walked for another three minutes before arriving at a familiar house. I looked at the house. I have been here before. I watched the black wolf got to the side before coming back a moment later as a man....

Sam? He walked closer before calling over his shoulder. "Emily bring me a blanket please."

I looked up to see Emily walk out handing Sam a blanket. "A new wolf?"

"Yeah an one that is friends with the Cullens." The way he said Cullens made me growl at him. He sighed before continuing. "I'm sorry."

He turned back to Emily leading her back inside. 

I could feel my legs shaking, but before they could give out the grey wolf beside me tucked his head between my front legs shifting so I half laid on his back as I felt my vision start going black.

Sam P.O.V

I just lead Emily back inside when I heard Jared yell in my head. "Sam!"

I turned back to see the white wolf completely collapse. It would have fallen to the floor if Paul wasn't supporting it. Moving quickly I went over and helped them lower the wolf before covering it with the blanket. 

"Go change back."

Paul and Jared moved away only to return a minute later. They moved to my side as we looked down at the wolf.