First Day of school

I had set my alarm for a little earlier then needed because I knew I wanted to go a little exploring before school started. Getting up i quickly showered and pulled on my clothes.

Grabbing my backpack I stuffed my laptop inside and pulled on my cap and leather cuff. Snatching up my skateboard I ran downstairs and grabbed a pack of pop tarts. Grabbing my keys I ate quickly before running out and getting into my car. Smiling at the purring of the engine i back out of the drive an drove to the road. Stopping when a silver volvo passed by.

'sweet ride.'

As they passed I pulled out and heading to the school. Of course like I thought I was the only on in the parking lot. Perfect just what I wanted. Parking right in front I locked up the car putting my keys in my pack as I pulled out the skateboard.

Sitting it down I got on and started moving back toward the front of the school. As I rode over the sidewalks I looked around. Maybe Forks wasn't all that bad. It seemed like a nice little town to be in. I am sure Colton thought the town was so small Tanner would never think to find me here.

Turning around I headed back to the school seeing there were many students there.I rode by the silver volvo watching a handsome guy get out with a brunette. She was quite pretty. They made a cute couple together. I swore he smirked when I thought that. I wasn't paying attention as I neared my car so I didn't see the big silver jeep coming my way.

"Look out!"

I turned to see the jeep get closer and I dove off my skateboard landing in the grass. I heard a crunch as the tires drove over my board.

"Shit."

As the jeep parked I got up and pulled my hood off pulling my hat off as well.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a beautiful girl with a pixie cut standing there. "Yeah I'm fine." I walked over to the jeep stopping and picking up my board which was now in two pieces.

"Aw shit."

The driver side door opened and out stepped a hulk of a man. Oh my goodness my mouth was going to go dry.

"You okay?"

Oh my his voice was so deep.....I shook myself out of my crazy mind. "No i'm not okay. You broke my board dude."

He sighed." Sorry about that. But you weren't looking were you were going."

I didn't notice everyone in the parking lot look our way. "Still dude you broke my board... Which I will remind you was custom made. One of a kind."

"Look I'm sorry I'll replace your silly board."

I became furious. "Silly board?" I stepped closer to him. "Silly Board?" No one knew but my mother had that board custom made for me a few days before she was murdered. My fury was crazy. I knew I was crazy when I pushed the hulk and send him a step back. "That silly board happen to be from my mother and you need to be more careful. Just because you bigger doesn't mean you can walk over someone."

Finally noticing the crowd I swallowed. Why oh why do i let my temper get me in trouble. I heard a chuckle an turned to see the pixie and the bronze cuties laughing.

 Going to my car I threw the remains of my board in the trunk and went into the school

Going to my car I threw the remains of my board in the trunk and went into the school. This was going to be a long day.

 This was going to be a  long day

Emmett P.O.V

I didn't know why Alice wanted me to drive the jeep today. Usually we would ride with Edward or in Rosalie's car. But Alice being Alice got what she wanted. I could hear Drew talking behind me as I pulled into the school parking lot. Great another day in this place. I can't see how my sibling can handle this time after time . But I guess things get better when you find your mate. I have wondering if I would find mine.

When I ask Alice always smiles and says soon.

"Emmett where's your mind bro?"

I turned to look at Drew when I felt Alice grab my arm. "Emmett!"

I turned to see someone of a skateboard cutting in front of me. "Shit." I jerk the wheel to the left an watch the person dive of their board and to safety. The board not so much I can feel it as it goes under the tires.

Alice was out in a second going to the persons side asking if they were okay.

"What was that?"

"I don't know."

Drew looked out the window to the person who got up. "Oh no."

"What? I looked in the mirror to see the person stand an pull off their hood and hat. I swallowed. It was a girl I nearly killed. As the others got out I waited trying to study her. She was beautiful with long dark hair and a oval face. As her eyes snapped to my jeep i saw the most beautiful light blue eyes ever. Getting out of the jeep I watched her pick up the broken skateboard.

"You okay?" I knew I didn't smell any blood. I was expecting her to be like all other people scared of up. But she wasn't..

"No i'm not okay. You broke my board dude."

She had such an interesting face. "Sorry about that...." I had to do something. "But you weren't looking where you were going.

"Still dude you broke my board..... Which I will remind you was custom made. One of a kind!"

I was started to get a little mad now. Why couldn't she just drop it? "Look I'm sorry I'll replace your silly board."

Apparently that wasn't the wisest of words as she advanced on me. "Silly board?" Closer she came. "Silly board?"

I was surprised when she pushed me. Man she had some spunk. I was almost a foot taller then her and I knew I out weighted her easily. But what surprised me was she has enough strength and force to make me take a step back.

"That silly board happen to be from my mother and you need to be more careful. Just because your bigger doesn't mean you can walked over someone."

I watched as she finally noticed the staring at us before she huffed and walked off. I could hear Alice and Edward laughing. I hated when they knew the game before hand.

I watched the beautiful girl storm off throwing the remnant of her board into a killer car. Something seemed off.

I rounded on Alice." Why didn't you tell me that would happen?"

"I didn't see it till it was to late."

Drew put his arm around Rosalie. "Why was she so upset over a little skateboard anyway?"

Edward stepped forward his arm around Bella. "Because it was from her mother.... A mother she no longer has."

Oh man now I really felt like a jerk. Maybe I could fix it for her. That's it I'll get her board fixed.

Alice laughed which made me tense. "What?" Edward began laughing which made me worry.'Of course.' I turned to Alice. "You saw something. Will I be able to fix it."

"Yes."She skipped off Jasper in tow. That was wierd. As we headed inside I could hear the snippits of the gossip about the new girl. But now I could think one thought caught my mind. New girl had no scent.

~~~~~~Updated: Nov. 21, 2017~~~~~~~