Let's Play Ball

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The next few days pass without any problem. I kept my word and went to La Push the other day and worked with Sam an now I can somewhat control when I change into a wolf. But still have a ways to go before I am in complete control over it.

Other thing is at the moment I am living with the Cullen's. Aunt Cassie and Uncle Matt got called out to visit the Faye clan an would be gone almost a month. Emmett though loved the idea that I would be close for that time.

But at this moment I had just gotten ready for a nice game of baseball with the Cullen's. I followed the Cullen's who ran up to a clearing an we waited for Edward to arrive with Bella.

"So who's team will you be one?"

I smirked at Emmett. "Well I am thinking i'm gonna stick with Carlisle."

"Hey."

"Sorry Emmett."

He growled before rushing over and tossing me over his shoulder. "Why their team?"

He finally sat me down and laughed. "Because they have Jasper and Carlisle."

I looked over to see Jasper twirling his bat around his hand. But my attention was caught else where when I saw Edward drive up in the jeep.

As he and Bella got close I hugged her. "It's good to see you Bells. So how did Charlie take meeting Edward?"

"Alright...."

I smirked. "Something awkward happened didn't it?"

"I'll tell you later."

Esme walked up putting her arm around Bella. "I'm glad your here we need an umpire."

Emmett put his arms around me kissing me before smiling. "She thinks we cheat."

I pushed on his chest moving him away. "I bet you do cheat."

Esme moved Bella over to the home base. "I know you cheat. Call them as you see them Bella."

"Okay."

I giggled standing next to Jasper as the others made their way out to the field. Alice on the pitchers mound Edward out in the field an Emmett in the field warming up as if heading into a fight. I smirked to jasper coping Emmett making him laugh.

"It's time."

Carlisle nudged me. "You go first Angel."

I grabbed the bat and walked to home plate looking toward Alice." Let's go pixie."

Alice smirked before pitching the ball. I was worried I couldn't keep up with the Cullen's but I tried . With a grunt I swung the bat surprise when  hit it. It soared fast into the woods. I didn't hesitate in running the bases.

"Slide home Angel. Slide."

I did what Carlisle said and slid my foot hitting home plate. But when I looked up I saw Esme had the ball touching my foot. We looked to Bella.