Sam and Emily's place

Taking the warm pajama set Emily gave me I quickly pulled it on making sure my wet clothes didn't get water on everything

Taking the warm pajama set Emily gave me I quickly pulled it on making sure my wet clothes didn't get water on everything. After gathering my clothes I sighed and left the room. Walking back into the kitchen I stood at the door blushing.

Emily saw me an smiled "Come on over sweetie and sit I'll dry your clothes." She took the clothes and lead me to a chair were she urged me to sit.

Big guy walked over and sat down a cup of what looked like hot chocolate and her knife. "Sorry we scared you."

I was hesitant in drinking the drink."Who are you?"

"I'm Sam Uley this is my fiance Emily and my friends Jared and Paul."

Jared and Paul smiled as I looked around them.

Emily put a plate of muffins on the table and when Jared went to grab one she smacked his hand. "Ladies first."

Biting my lip I reached over and took a muffin before sitting back. "Again I am sorry for causing trouble. "

Sam sat down pulling Emily onto his lap. "Its fine. Like Emily said there isn't a lot of people who would do that for others."

Paul smirked "So what is the name of the woman willing to dive off a cliff to save me?"

I couldn't help but chuckle "I'm Angel... Angel Wyatt."

Sam raised a brow "Wyatt as if Matt Wyatt's niece?"

"Yeah."

Sam looked to Paul and Jared a brow raised before looking back at me. "So how is old Matt. We haven't seem him or Cassie in over a month."

"He's been getting me settled in."

Emily smiled "Good maybe you'll be able to come over more so I can have more female company."

I find myself really liking Emily. "That sounds like fun."

"Oh here." Paul handed her her bag. "Here is your pack and we brought your car over."

"Thanks.." I looked at Paul "Though you scratch my car I'll scratch your eyes out."

Everyone laughed as Jared shoved Paul to the side.

We sat there talking for another hour before Emily came back with my dry clothes. Getting up I went to change before returning to the kitchen.

"Thank you guys for getting me dry again sorry about the craziness."

Sam shook his head "No problem were friends with Matt and Cassie so it was just nice finally meeting you."

Emily looped her arm through mine smiling. "Let us walk you out." She and Sam followed me out as I walked to the car.

"Thank you again."

Emily smiled "Don't be a stranger come an see us again soon."

"Okay." Getting into my car I pulled out and left.

" Getting into my car I pulled out and left

Sam P.O.V

I watched as Angel's car backed out an left. With a sigh I went back inside knowing questions were to come. As soon as I sat down Jared and Paul began,

"Is she a threat?"

"Does she have powers too?"

I sighed as Emily sat on my lap putting an arm around my neck.

"Well I for one like her. I mean her reaction today shows her character. She dove off a cliff to save Paul who she thought was in trouble."

Paul smiled "Then me having to save her because the current was strong."

Jarod smiled "She is cute for a pale face."

I sighed "Don't start Jarod."

Paul leaned forward. "Joking aside I think there should be a meeting with Wyatt about his niece."

"I agree, Today showed us one thing she is strong. Her kick should not have propelled me back so far."

Jarod touched his nearly healed split lip. "Not to mention she would have cracked her skull head-butting me."

I smirked looking at Jarod. "Be glad she held back then or else you'd be out of luck on having children." Everyone laughed as Jarod glared before sighing. "But I will speak with the elders. We need to keep everyone safe and knowing more about Angel Wyatt is important."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Updated: Nov. 22, 2017~~~~~~~~~~~~~