Pure Fear

Emmett P

Emmett P.O.V

 We ran as fast as we could following both Alice's vision and Edward's scent. He was faster so I knew he would get there first. I just pray that both Angel and Bella are okay. I was so scared for my mate. I hated that she was away from me and I wasn't there to protect her and my little sister.

Jasper called over to me. "Don't think that, fear will cloud you."

As we entered the ballet studio we jumped the rail and I took in the scene quickly. Edward had James up against a pillar and Bella was on the floor injured.

Moving forward me and Jasper grabbed James as Carlisle appeared.

"Son enough. Remember who you are. Bella needs you. Your brothers will handle him."

We pulled him to the side I took hold of both his arms looking to Jasper. "Start the fire, get the floorboards."

Jasper ripped up the floor tossing it into a pile starting the fire as he came over and grabbed ahold of James.

"Alice."

We held him as Alice pounced and ripped his head of before tossing it into the fire. Jasper and I proceeded to rip him to pieces and throw him in. As his body burnt we turned to see Edward pick up an unconscious Bella.

I looked around the room. "Where is Angel? Alice you said you saw her here!"

"I did see her but I don't know what is going on."

There was chuckling from the side, we turned to see a man walk up. "Well, well you must be the famous Cullens?"

Edward gently passed Bella over to Carlisle before turning and growling at the man. "Tanner!"

As the man smiled I joined my brother growling at the man who had hurt my Angel." Were is she?"

Tanner smirked before turning his shinning eyes toward Alice. I notice his eyes swirl a moment before Alice's jaw went slack and she took a hesitant step forward.

Jasper flitted over to Alice standing in front of her as she shook her head coming back to the present. Tanner chuckled. "I see you are not as easily compelled just like little fallen Angel."

I took a step forward. "Where is she?"

He didn't listen he looked toward Bella in Carlisle's arms. "You know James was right her blood was sweet."

Edward went to move forward before Tanner smiled. "You move and Angel will die."

Edward froze seeing the truth in his mind. Tanner looked toward me. "I am guessing that you are the vampire who bonded with her."

"What of it?"

He smirked before pulling out a metal canister. Opening it he took a drink before moving closer. I could see now that there was a thick red liquid.