Hospital

Emmett P

Emmett P.O.V

 I sat beside Angel's bed her hand held in mine as my head rested on the bed. I heard the door open but knew by the scent it was Esme, Carlisle, Drew, Rosalie and Alice. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up Esme was rubbing my back looking at Angel. I looked over to Carlisle who had taken over as her main physician.

"How is she?"

He lifted her shirt to look at her side an gave a small smile. "Though it is taking longer for her healing to finish she is healing nicely and a little faster then a human. I should be able to take out the stitched tomorrow. Other then that she seems to being doing better."

"Then why has she not woken up."

Drew moved forward leaning on the foot of the bed. "Remember Emmett when she first shifted she was so exhausted. It could be she was just tired, that coupled with her body healing she may be sleeping so everything can heal more easily."

I looked down and placed a gently kiss on her hand. Alice moved forward sitting a small bear with a military uniform beside her gently placed her arm around it. "Jasper is so fustrated he can't be here for his little sister. So he wanted to send her something so she knows he is thinking of her."

"How is he doing?"

"Other then being fustrated about not being able to be here he is okay."

Rose walked forward sitting the vase full of flowers beside her bed. "I'm sorry I can't stay Emmett but I wanted to leave this."

He smiled. "That's fine Rose don't make yourself uncomfortable being around all this blood.."

She nodded and she and Esme left leaving Drew and Alice standing beside him as Carlisle finished giving Angel another shot of pain killer.

Alice froze looking off in the distance and the next moment Edward was in the room.

"What is it?"

"Her Aunt and Uncle will be here in 3 minutes but they are not alone."

I stiffened. "Who?"

One looked from Edward told me the answer. I stiffened standing and facing the door crouching ready to jump on the bastard as soon as he came through the door. Carlisle's hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"If he is coming with her Aunt and Uncle then something must have changed. Hear him out first." He looked to Alice. "Do you see anything happening?"

"No just them hurring here."

Edward stood stright. "I hear them... He is only worring if she is okay. He is telling himself that he can't loss her. He had scenarios going through his mind if something happened to her he would distroy himself. He is also blanning himself for he pain he had put her through in the first place."

Carlisle looked to Edward. "We'll be fine if you want to go be with Bella."

"Both Renee and Charlie are in there with her so I figured I don't need to be there at the moment."