Biology

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

Leaving  the parking lot I hurried to the office to get my schedule. Going up to the elderly woman I smiled. 

"Hi I'm Angel Wyatt."

"Oh yes dear Deputy Wyatt's niece." She reached down and pulled out some papers. "Okay dear this is your schedule an a map of the school. This is a paper I need all your teachers to sign."

"Okay."

"Now class is about to start so off you go and have a wonderful day dear."

"Thank you." Taking the papers I left the office an began wondering the halls. looking at my schedule I sighed. "Okay." i muttered to myself, "First, Biology then English and Spanish." I had to laugh at the dad pun that ran through my head. " Then I get lunch before art and oh no I hate gym and lastly history."

"Always talk to yourself?"

I gasped dropping into a crouch and swinging my leg back knocking the new comer down. Getting up I looked down an gasped.

"I'm so sorry." There on the ground laid a dark skin boy with short hair.

"You scared me. "Reaching down i helped him to his feet. "I'm sorry."

"No... No it's okay." He smiled and held out his hand. "Tyler."

I shook his head. "Angel."

His smile widened "Well Angel it's nice to meet you. Are in need of assistance?"

"I'm trying to find Biology I"

"Oh I'm heading there myself.I'll escort you."

"Thanks."

"Can't have a beauty like you unescorted."

"Beauty?"

"Girl you are literally drop dead gorgeous, an with the most beautiful eyes."

I swallowed and looked down. "Don't want to be late." I started to follow him as he lead the way to class.

When we arrived Tyler went to his seat as I turned to the teacher.