Angel Decode

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I sighed as I shifted curling into the warmth of the bed. Bed! I don't remember going to bed. The last thing I remembered was speaking those strange words to Emmett.

Sitting up I looked around the spacious room an the wall of windows. I was confused about were I was, but one look through the windows told me I was still at the Cullen's.

Moving to the edge of the bed I looked down. Someone had changed my clothes. I now wore shorts and a giant shirt I knew was Emmett's.

"Angel."

Speaking of said man. I turned to see him walk in before closing the door standing there. I could literally see the nerves roll off him.

"Are you okay?"

I couldn't help it. He was adorable so worried. Getting up I quickly moved to him jumping up wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No need to worry my big teddy bear."

He chuckled wrapping his arms around me lifting me higher. "You worried me."

"I'm sorry. Mom just wanted me to have a chance at a normal life if I wanted."

Emmett sat me on my feet looking down with sadness in his eyes. "Til you met me! I can never give you a normal life."

I cupped his face in my hands "Emmett if it is a life without you I don't want it."

I could see the love in my eyes before he swooped down his lips crushing against mine. A moan escaped my throat as I moved closer deepening the kiss. One thing for sure I would never tire of kissing him.

A sudden rumbling growl made him pull back laughing. "I'm guessing your hungry."

I couldn't help the blush. "A little bit."

"Well we better feed you." With that he picked me up bridal style causing me to squeak.

"Emmett! I can walk."

He carried me out of the room. "But this is more fun."

I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck. "It's a good thing your a vampire."

"Why?"

"Because if you weren't you wouldn't be able to carry me around like this."

He stopped on the stairs looking at me with a frown. "Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because your human self couldn't carry me, I weight to much."

"You don't weight to much Angel your perfect."

I looked at my lap. "Yeah I would be if I lost 50 pounds."

"Angel Wyatt! There is nothing wrong with your body believe me."

"I just wish I was skinny like Rose, Alice, Esme and Bella.

"Well I don't" That made my eyes shot to his. "Angel your are perfect the way you are. I never want you to change anything. Your my...." He sighed before leaning forward his nose touching mine. "You are my mate, an I love you just the way you are."