The La Push Boys

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and got ready for the day. An much like yesterday Uncle Matt had me train in my strength, speed and my ability for moving things. I have to admit in just in the little time I was getting better. Soon it was getting time to leave because I had work today. Getting in the SUV we made out way back to Forks.

Pulling into the garage I ran inside and changed.

Running back downstairs I waved to my uncle and Aunt as I ran to my car an drove to the feed store

Running back downstairs I waved to my uncle and Aunt as I ran to my car an drove to the feed store.When I pulled in it was still 10 minutes till Mr. Clearwater said to be here. Getting out I put my keys in my jacket packet and walked inside.

"Hi Mr.Clearwater."

"Miss Wyatt."

"Angel please."

"Angel. Your here early."

"Always."

He smiled "Come on you can drop your jacket in the office"

I followed him into the office and removed my jacket and left my stuff in the small locker. "Alright sir what do you need me to do."

Harry laughed "Always ready to work."

"Yep just remember I am not afraid to do some lifting."

He hummed "Okay well there is two pallets of feed that need to be moved from the back to the floor." He moved to show me the back room and where the feed was then showed me where the area was for the items.

I saluted him "Got it sir. Just sit an have a relax." I got to work tossing the 50 pounds bag on my shoulder and moving them to the floor. I could feel Harry Clearwater watching me as I worked. It didn't take me long to finish one pallet and got to work on the other.

As I tossed another bag on my shoulder I heard Harry call out. "Angel?"

I moved to the front of the store up to Harry. "Yes Mr.Clearwater."

"Harry dear.... There are some people I like you to meet. Go put the feed down and come back."

"Yes sir."

I went to move an stopped there were four people there watching me. I blushed "Excuse me. "I moved around the young guys as one tried to take the bag. 

"Let me get that."

"Thanks but I got it." I walked over and put it on the sale pallet before returning. "There are only a few more bags and that job is done sir."

Harry laughed "Take a break Angel and come meet some people." He gestured to the man in the wheelchair "This is Billy Black an his son Jacob and Jake's friends Quil and Embry."

I smiled and shook hands with Billy before waving at the three boys. "Hey guys I'm Angel Wyatt."

Billy smiled "Matt told me a little about you. He said you were a very good young woman."

"Yeah I was told how you Uncle Matt and Charlie love to fish."

Billy laughed "That we do."

"Well if was nice to meet you. I'm gonna go finish my job."

Jake smiled "We'll help."

Even though I tried to tell me they didn't need to but they followed me helping me with the last bags of food telling me about things around the reservation. I found myself laughing at what they say.

As I finished something wired happened and suddenly I was able to hear Billy and Harry, looking around I saw they were still on the other side of the store. I tilted my head trying to hear more.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I mean there is no way she could move two pallets of 50 pound bags without getting tired."

"So Matt and Cassie are not the only ones with abilities."

"Apparently not. But to what extent I do not know. Have you talked with Matt?"

"Yes he said after they have their clan meeting this Friday the clan will come speak with the elders. That is when they officially plan on introducing Angel to the council."

"An the Cullen?"

"I am unsure. I do not even think they know."

"Angel!" I turned to Jake who had said something. 

"Oh sorry Jake I spaced out."

I moved back to Harry with a sigh my mind racing. "Anything else sir?"

"The boys can help you with stocking the shelves." With that said we got to work.

Two hours later Harry called me to the Counter. "Well Angel you are a hard worker."

"Does that mean I get a job?"

He smiled "I do need help 3 times a week. So Miss Angel you have a job."

"Wonderful."

"Come on an lets get your stuff since I am closing up."

I followed him into the office and grabbed my stuff before heading out to my car. The conversation I overheard played in my head. Something was off. How did everyone know about Matt and our family?

Without a though I got into the car and pulled out my phone calling one person.

"Hello."

"Uncle Matt."

"Yes."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

I took a deep breathe. "What is the Cullen's address. I know you have it."

"Are you sure Angel?"

"It is something in my gut telling me to go."

I heard a sigh on the other line before he told me the address. "Just be careful and remember what you learned. "

"Okay." I hung up and with address in hand made my way to the Cullen House.

~~~~~~~~~Nov. 28, 2017~~~~~~~~~