Second day gone bad

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The next morning I rushed out of bed into the shower excited for the school day. Manly to see Emmett. Though I worry. Will Emmett act different? As I looked in the mirror I froze. My lips were a little darker from last night's kiss but what shocked me was the bruise on my hip shaped almost like a hand. That is something I won't tell Emmett. Quickly getting dressed I ran downstairs smiling as Aunt Cassie held out a plastic bag of my favorite pop tarts.

"I'm heading to school."

"Alright. When you get home were going somewhere for some training. To see what you can do an to show you how to control you abilities."

"Control them?"

"On

e thing about us is that we become of age at 17 and right before our birthday there are times our powers can surge, according to our emotions. But that is what the training is for. An since you have already shown one surge with those men it is possible to have another."

"Will that be happening long?"

"No when you turn 17 your clan marking will appear and it will help channel your abilities." She pulled her shirt up a little showing me the symbol on her hip.

" She pulled her shirt up a little showing me the symbol on her hip

"Mom had a mark on her arm. Was that the clan mark."

"Yes it is...Now off you go."

"Alright. Bye Aunt Cassie."

"Bye." Running out jumping into my car I made my way to school downing the pop tarts..

Pulling in I parked my car an ran inside realizing I would be late. As I opened the door Mr.Molina sighed.

"Second day Miss.Wyatt an already late"

"Sorry won't happen again."

"Alright now take your seat." I rushed to my seat smiling as Emmett winked."Alright class today an tomorrow we will finish the documentary an on Wednesday we'll be going to the Seattle dinosaur exhibit. Now remember you must be in the parking at 4 am." There were many groans. "You can sleep on the bus, an also remind your parents we will be back at 7 that night." With that he turned on the movie.