Lunch Time

Angel P.O.V

 The day was going good so far. I met the sweetest girl in English named Angela. She invited me to sit with her at lunch. So here I was after Spanish I was following Angel to the Cafeteria Grabbing a apple and a soda I followed her to a table sitting down.

"Guys this is Angel. Angel this is Eric, Mike, Jessica,  Lauren, and Ben."

"Hi."

Jessica smiled. "Wow the girl who stood up to a Cullen."

That was unexpected." Hu?"

Lauren laughed "Emmet Cullen! You stood toe to toe before running away."

"The Cullen and Hale's seem very nice. An this wasn't the kind of conversation I thought I would be having."

(Just imagine Drew beside Rose and  Emmet beside Edward looking at Angel

(Just imagine Drew beside Rose and  Emmet beside Edward looking at Angel.)

I could feel eyes on me. I turned to see Emmett at the far table with Bella an his siblings. He smirked when he notice me looking back. Wanting to be funny I shot him a quick wink causing him to laugh before turning to his sister Rose. I turned back smiling.

"You haven't got a chance."

I looked at Lauren "Why is that?"

"They like no one but Bella. An I doubt they'd like you,  with your freaky eyes!"

I could feel my rage build. 'I wanted to slap her.'  I tried to control my anger but I could feel it boiling.

Suddenly I could feel a calming sensation take me over helping me. 'Whatever the hell that was thank you.'

I smirked. "Well they'd like me better then you because I at least am interesting an unique with an actual personality while. While you are nothing more then a wanna-be Malibu Barbie with the personality of a squirrel." She huffed and looked away.

Mike stepped over an patted my shoulder. "Don't worry you don't need a Cullen."

"Why is that?"

He moved back to his chair. "Because the Cullen's are freaks."

I felt my temper shot up. 'How dare the little shit!'  Moving one hand under the table I waited for Mike to start to sit before thrusting my fingers out causing his chair to slid out making him miss the chair an fall on his ass. Everyone at the table began laughing. Mike got up an sit in his seat upset.

I couldn't help it. "You know what they say Mike Karma is a bitch that bits twice as hard."

He glared. "You did it."

Angela the angel on my shoulder came to my defense. "Mike she is across the table."

"Your right. Sorry."

"No problem." I pulled out my small pocket knife an began to carve into the apple. When Eric went to look but I finished an stood up grabbing my bag.