7.0

Keith Powers

Maci and I finished our meal, we started walking to my car. "How you get here?" I asked

"Uber, I didn't feel like driving."

"What are you doing after here?"

"Nothing, just finishing the last touches on my clothing line. Probably just chill by myself,"

"You wanna go to the bar?" I asked

"Sure,"

I opened the passenger side for her, and I got in the car.

We arrived at the bar, we sat down in the stools.

"Hello, what may I get you, fine couple this evening? Oh hey Keith,"

I chuckled, "Hey Zoe, Uh I'll just take a beer,"

"Ew," Maci looked at me.

"And for you miss?" Zoe looked at her.

"A margarita please," Zoe smirked and shook her head. She went to the back.

"How you know her? Old one night," Maci asked

"Nah, old friend."

"Mhm," she mumbled. Zoe brought out the drinks. And slide them to us, "Enjoy,"

I took a sip of my drink, and so did Maci. "This is so good," Maci swallowed the drink.

"Let me try," I asked, she put her finger up.

"Uh-uh, I don't share food or drinks."

"Alright, Alright." I raise my hands up.

I took a sip of my drink, "I feel like I'm getting tipsy already," Maci laughed.

I slide her drink my way, and took a sip of it.

She pulled it to her direction, "Thief,"

Then music starting playing, "Oo this is my song," I got up and started dancing. I feel the alcohol finally hitting my system

"Keith if you don't sit you're ass down," Maci rolled her eyes.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the floor. "Asshole,"

The song cut it came up, and I start doing the dances that the kids do.

Maci chuckled, "Go baby! Go baby!" She cheer me on. The song was over

I grabbed my beer, off the bar. And I took a sip of drink. And I started to move with the song.

"You're crazy," She laughed

"I know," I took a sip of my drink. Then the music started to chill, Keith sweat "Nobody," came on.

"Now this is the jam," Maci started to move her body, that's when alcohol really starting to hit me. I just see Maci's fine self dancing, it's making excited. "Cmere," I licked my lips.

She walked over to me and we began to slow dance.

"You were looking good over there," I said

"Thank you. But instead of staying here we can go to the house and some real fun." She said my ear.

"I like that,"

Ebony Latimore

I was trying on dresses and shirts for my date, I have no idea what the heck I'm wearing.

That's when Ella walked in my room, "Hello," She greeted sitting on my bed

"Hey," I sighed.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Well I'm trying on clothes for my date,"

"A date? With Kofi,"

"Yep,"

She got up and raced out my room, I looked in the mirror and I saw my skinny frame. Sometimes I wish I was thicker, like I have no shape.

Ella walked back in, with a wardrobe. "Look cousin. I have prepared these outfits for ya."

"That fast?" I raised my eyebrow. She nodded, "Now try on this," She handed me, a outfit. I walked into the bathroom and tried it on.

"I like this," I turned around and looked at the back of it

"I like this," I turned around and looked at the back of it. I came out and I turned around for Ella.

"Potential,"

She handed me another outfit, it was latex dress. "Eh," I turned all around for Ella.

"No honey,"

We through trial and error. I finally found two that I like, it was a crop should white shirt with black pants. Or a black design shirt with straps.

"I'll go with the simple one and that's the white," I pointed.

"Finally,"

"First all of this was you're idea El."

"I know, but I didn't know you're that indecisive."

"That's why you should leave me alone sometimes,"

"Whatever,"

"Now I'm settled,"

That's when Zoe walked into my room. "Hey guys..I'm surprised you're up,"

"Yeah, where you been?" I asked sitting on my bed

"Oh stuff," Zoe shrugged.

"At the damn bar," Ella mumbled. Zoe closed the door, "You're way too loud," Zoe shush Ella

"The bar?"

"Yes the bar, she works at the bar. Jody and Joe don't know,"

"I would like to keep it that way. And at least I have a job," Zoe replied smartly

"Girl I do have a job," Ella responded

"Stop. And Zoe just be careful and Ella what is you're occupation?"

"I assist my husband," She responded referring to John.

"That is not a job," Zoe mumbled. Ella side eye her.

---

Hey, before you guys get on my case. I told you school just started and that's been my main focus. But I managed to give y'all a update. BTW in the course of this story you're not going to get a lot of Keith's point of views simply because it's easier for me.

Thoughts anyone on the chapter tho?

How you guys feel about Maci and Keith? Any ship names?💀

How you guys feel about Zoe working at the bar? Zoe's 18 btw.

But please excuse mistakes/typos

Vanwrites 💕