18.0

It was Ella and I walking around Home Depot getting some lights for my room. "Girl what are you trying to do get a ring light?"

"Yeah that,"

My phone started to ring, it was Kofi. It's been almost a week since I've seen him. Which is making me upset because I've been kind of missing him. Even though he said what he said, I still want to make it work with him.

I'll call him back, I really haven't been talking to Keith since the kiss. I just can't, I really want to work things out with Kofi. Keith has a lot of things going on, and I don't want to get back with him.

"Ebb, I found one." She had box of the ring light. "YESSSSS,"

I have decided to make videos to help people. I talked to Hunter he gave me all the instructions I need.

Ella drove us home, my phone was ringing it was Kofi. "Who's that?"

"Kofi."

"Hm, interesting. "

I answered the phone, "Hello,"

"Ebony. Hey I've been trying to call you what happened."

"I don't know, I thought you were busy looking for someone Kofi," Ella interrupted.

"Is this is what this is about,"

"Kofi I'll call you back," I hung up. "Really El?"

We arrived home, I started to set up stuff around the room. So I can film this video. It's only my second one.

I sat in the middle of the couch, I took a deep breath. And the camera started to film, "Wassup guys, welcome back to my channel." I smiled. I finished filming and I started to put my things up and away.

Joe walked in from the garage. "Hey Joe,"

"Ebony," He was carrying a box, full of just everything.

He sat it in the middle of the floor, "What's that?" I questioned

"Memories,"

He pulled out a photo album, and sat on the couch. We started looking at them.

Jody walks in, with her brief case. Joe and I were on the third one, "Hello," She looked around looking at all the photos on the coffee table.

"What are we doing here?"

"Just looking back," I smiled. "Can I join you two?"

"Yes,"

She sat on the left side of me, he flipped the page and it was my mom and I.

"Look what we have here," Joe examine the picture.

"A young Elisa, baby eb, and River."

"I remember this day, I was picking you're mother up. From the airport. And she was there with you and River, she just looked like a grown woman. I couldn't believe it, just only 18 years old." Joe reminisce. "It would be the first time I seen you since you were born, and the last time I seen River."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're mother never told you?" Jody asked

"No,"

"Well, you're mother Elisa Michelle Banks. Was with you're father, Calum. She was doing great in school, you know honors. In drama club, just doing great. Living life, and one day she came home late. Which was going on thing for 2 weeks. Jody and I asked her why she kept coming home passed curfew. She didn't know what to say, you're mother started scolding her. She came out her soft spoken mouth and said 'I'm pregnant,'. We were astonished, we had no words. And she start apologizing, then Jody told her to get out."

I looked at Jody, "I did, I kicked your mother out. Because I was infuriated with her. Because she knew better, she knew she had everything going for her. I just wanted her to be better than me, actually go out there and do what she loved. That was entertaining, it was hard to see my youngest leave. It was, she left. She went to go live with your father, and she still went to school. And months go by I haven't seen her. Then your father calls us and tell us you were about to arrive. We came and we saw you. You were the most beautiful baby, and you were my grandchild."

"But you're mother, had to leave because she got accepted to Princeton. And she wanted you with her, so we let her. " Joe nodded

"A year later, she decided to come back home and you were turning 1." Joe finished the story.

"Then Lenard got that witch pregnant, I mean, I mean Kat pregnant. Then Ella came a year later,"

"Wow very informative,"

After looking at some more pictures. I went upstairs to my room, and I got a knock on my door. "It's open!" She opened the door.

"Hellooo," She greeted,

"Hey,"

"So you know John's birthday is next weekend?"

"I know, is he having another big birthday party?"

"Girl of course, it's his 24th birthday."

"Cool, cool."

"Just wanted to tell ya that..And sorry about what I said to Kofi."

"It's fine,"

We said our good nights , and she walked out my room. I'm hoping this blogger thing or whatever is going to work for me. I really hope. I checked my Instagram, and I started scrolling throughout my timeline. I seen a picture of Rymia and BooBoo. Looking lovely, as always I put a comment.

"You guys are cute...or whatever" I miss my best friend. She's really making a name for herself and helping people. Literally like, helping kids who are in poverty across the world. Then Hunter and Sophia finally making it official, after Keith, Dom, and Darius left. Sophia and Dom did long distance, but it didn't work out.

And I'm cordial with Sue, a couple months ago before I left. The Dean ended up getting caught with Caleb, it was blasted all over CNN and everything worldwide thing. Just craziness,

I scrolled down some more, and I seen this.

KofiSiriboe: hi humans,

This is Ebony Latimore, she's my gal. What I mean gal, is she's my everything. My best friend, someone I can tell my secrets to. Someone I can be goofy with, and don't give a shit. Someone I can read with, and just vibe together. Someone I can blast music with and dance. Someone I annoy but she's deals with it. Because she loves it, I could write for days. I just want to make this post dedicated to her
my human being. I love you always,

I read it, and I can't believe he wrote this. And did this public, I'm just in shook,

---

Hey lovelies, I updated yay!

Thoughts?

How do you feel about Ebony's mother? How do you feel about teenage pregnancy period?

How do you feel about Kofi's heartfelt post?

Please excuse mistakes

Vanwrites💙