10.0

After I got off the phone with Erin, I decided to invite Kofi over. Because I need his comfort and support, after what happened.

I looked at my Instagram notification and I just pressed it. It was a DM from Keith...

Can we meet up, when ever you're free?

After he just cancelled on me, I honestly don't know if I want too. But then again I wanted to do it in the first place.

That's when my door opened and it was Kofi. "Knock Knock," He came in my room with ice cream and roses.

"Hey Kof," I greeted, he walked over to me and hugged me. "You good?"

"I'm fine, just keep hugging me please."

"What's going on here?" I instantly let go go Kofi. I seen Joe with his apron on.

"Hey Joe," I smiled nervously.

"Hey Ebony," He mocked me. I twisted my lips to the side. "What's coffee doing here?" Joe has a tendency to be you know, be over protective. I never understood why he was always.

"Kofi, sir."

"Kofi ah.. What's Kofi doing here?"

"Just to hang out," I smiled. Joe nodded, "Okay just checking because, Jody didn't mention him. But you guys can do the hanging out, but just know.." He lean in closer

"Don't get busy in my house," He said. Kofi and I nodded, "Yes sir,"

He walked out and closed the door, "Well," I sighed.

Kofi and I we're laid up in my bed and watching Bob's burgers while I massage his scalp, his arms were around my waist.. "Kofi?" I called his name softly. It was quiet, I looked at him and he was falling a sleep. So I stopped, "Kofi?" I called.

"Yes babe?"

"I need you're advice."

"On?"

"You remember my ex that I told you about?"

"Mhm. The one who left you, "

"Y-Yeah​ that one. Well he asked me if I to meet with him, and I don't know what I should do."

"Did he say why he wanted to meet?"

"No, but I have a idea on why.."

"What's that?"

"Closure,"

"Hmm, you should if that's what he really wants to talk about. Because what you told me you guys ended it on a bad note,"

"Yeah you're right,"

"Aren't I always?" I tapped his forehead. "Ouch,"

We finished watching a episode, and ended up falling a sleep.

I woke up in Kofi's arms, I grabbed my phone to check the time. "7:45," I was about to get out the bed, but Kofi held me tighter.

"Kof, it's time to get up."

"No it's not,"

"Yes it is, you gotta go on set in a few."

"I know, but I want to cuddle you."

I guess you can say Kofi and I are official sorta. I mean we known each other for a while, we were friends first so why not. "You're crazy," I tried to slide out his arms. He grabbed on me tighter, "Kofi can you stop?"

"5 more minutes,"

I groaned, "Fine,". I grabbed my phone, and I decided to text Keith backed

Yes, we can. I'm free this afternoon,

I looked at Kofi with his eyes shut. He looked so cute sleep, I pecked his lips. He started cheesing, "Thank you,"

I felt his arms loosen up around me, I ran out the bed and into my bathroom. I shut the door,

Kofi and I walked downstairs, seen Jody and Joe cooking. "Hey you two, how did you sleep?"

"Great," I sat at the table.

"Good, Good. And you Kofi?"

"Oh good," He smiled. He was about to sit in the chair next to me, until Joe took the seat. "Oops,"

"Joe really? Let the young man have the seat.."

"Jody, I can't have fun." He got up from the seat.

"So.. Where's Ella?" I asked changing the subject.

"She needed to handle something with John. She should be back in a few," Jody responded

"Zoe?"

"I don't know, she's probably at a friend's house."

"Oh okay,"

I looked at Kofi, I started wiggling my eyebrows at him. He started laughing,

"Stop,"

"What I do?" I laughed wiggling my eyebrows more.

"That,"

"Whatever,"

His alarm went off, "It's that time,"

"You leaving?"

"Yeah," he stood up from his seat, I didn't want to go now. But I'm hoping I can see him again this week.

"Thank you Ms. Jody and Mr. Joe for letting me stay the night," He said to Jody.

"No problem, you're always welcome."

"Mhm,"

I got up, and walked Kofi out. We were outside and I closed the front door.

"When is the next time I can see you,"

"I don't know, I gotta check. But I'll let you know,"

"Thank you for being here. And comforting me,"

"No problem,"

I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. "Good luck,"

"Thank you," He walked down the steps and got in his car.

My phone vibrated. I checked it,

Ok, I'll send you the address.

I waved, and I walked back into the house. Jody was reading at the table and Joe was in the back doing laundry. I decided to go upstairs and get ready to meet him.

I'm not nervous to meet, him anymore. Because I'm honestly tired of post poning it.

I went into my bathroom I checked to make sure, everything was good on me. I grabbed my phone and my wallet.

I walked downstairs, and I seen Jody and Joe talking. "Where are you headed to?"

"Just to get brunch with a old friend,"

"Oh okay. Make sure you come home early tonight please, I'm cooking a big dinner."

"Yes ma'am. I'll y'all later," I grabbed the keys off the hook. And I walked out the door,

I drove to the address he sent me, which was kind of far. But it didn't matter. I walked in the restaurant, and Keith already told me that he would be there before me,

So I walked to look for him, and I seen him on the outside at a table on his phone. I was in pure shocked that I'm this close, I opened the door to the outside and I started walking to his table,

---

Y'all thought you were getting the rest of the chapter.

Thoughts anyone? How do y'all predict the meet up is going to go?

Vanwrites 💕