21.0

Keith Powers

I woke up, from my slumber. And Ebony was still laying on my chest. Ebony and I aren't on the best of terms, honestly. She may think we are. But I feel like she thinks she can do whatever,
Just play with my feelings. She's really inconsiderate.

She knows that I love her, and she just wants to have her cake and eat it to. This is basically the same shit happening with my ex and I. Prior to Ebony's and I relationship. She cheated and basically lied, until she got caught up. Me as a man, I don't want to just be apart of this without someone being hurt or worse. I quietly slide off the bed, without disturbing Ebony. And I put on my shirt, and put on my slides.

I walked into her bathroom, and I splash water on my face. "Keith?"

I sighed, "Yes?"

"Are you leaving?" Her raspy sleepy voice asked.

I nodded, "Why so early?"

"Ebony-I- I don't want to do this with you?"

"What are you talking about?"

I turned around, "Ebony, I'm tired of the games. And you're wasting my time, you sit here and fucking go out and couple up with Kofi. But then in the same breathe you're calling me, and wanting me to spend time with you. You don't know what you want, that's fine. But you're not aware that you having different feelings involved and you're content with having that. I just don't want to be apart of this. Just call me when you want to be a adult, that's all." I turned and walked out the room.

I walked downstairs and I seen her grandparents watching the news. "Thank you for having me." I said to catch their attention.

"No problem honey, you're welcome back anytime." Jody smiled

I walked out, the house. My phone started to ring, Ryan is calling me.

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Keith,"

"What's haninng?" I smiled.

"Oh nothing really. But I was calling to ask you, if you wanted to get lunch together."

I turned around and I looked at Ebony's window. "Yeah."

"Oh okay. Sounds like a plan,"

"Yeah,"

"Well..I'll see you there,"

"Alright," I smiled. She hung up,

--

Ebony Latimore

I took a deep breath. And my phone started ringing. I walked into my bedroom, and I looked on my night stand and grabbed my phone. It was Kofi, I pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"Ebony. What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just woke up,"

"Alright. Get dressed, I'm picking you up."

He hung up, I wonder what we're doing. Kofi and I haven't been going on dates to often because of his schedule. And he's about to move to New Orleans soon. I put my phone down, and I walked in my bathroom and hopped in my shower.

I got out and I looked at myself in the mirror. I started to do my hair,

I don't think I'm indecisive, I just don't know what I'm feeling. Keith will always be my first love, but Kofi is showing me something I never seen before. I dried, my hands and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked in my room, and I started picking out outfits.

I choose a green top and some mom jeans, along with my gold necklace.

I walked out my room and I was walking through the hallway

I walked out my room and I was walking through the hallway. And I hear faint moaning, I scrunched my face up. It definitely wasn't coming from my grandparents room because my room is right there. Also, they're probably at work. Ella's not here, only one other person is here, I decided to walk near Zoe's room. It gotten louder. I walk closer to the door, and I put my ear to the door. And I crack the door opened, a little. I seen Rakim's face in between Zoe's legs. I hurried and closed the door but quietly.

It's only 12, and I'm just baffled because first off they're doing it in my grandparents house. Second it's too early, thirdly how is she getting any before me.

I just shook my head, and went downstairs. And I sat on the couch waiting for Kofi, to call me. I just scrolled through Instagram, I have about 20k followers. Which is alright, I guess I have a little following. It's cool, though I get different companies sending me their products. Reviewing them, which is fun and it pays kind of good. Kofi's name popped up on the screen, I answered.

"I'm outside,"

"Ok,"

I grabbed my purse, and I walked out the front door. He was standing with a back, outside of his car. I gave him a hug, I smelled his cologne. Which smells amazing, he opened the passenger side door for me.

"Thank you," I got in the car, he walked over to the other side. And got in, we closed our doors at the same time, he reversed out the driveway and we were on our way to our mystery destination.

The radio was playing, I looked at him. He was bopping his head to the music. I turned the music down,

"Kofi?" I said

He turned and looked back at the road. "Yes. Ebony?"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Now can you turn the music back on."

"No. I feel like you're upset like I'm getting this unsettling vibe from you kof,"

He chuckled. "Eb, I'm fine."

"No your not."

"Eb-

"Kofi, what's the point of sugar coating? Be honest with me babe."

"Ok. Ok. Ebony, I feel like you not spending time with me. I feel like you not into the relationship anymore, ebony it's only been about you recently. It's never about us.." He explained.

"Ebony I completely understand that you're trying to get your career together. But you honestly going about it a bad way, and I want to be in a relationship you."

"Baby. I'm sorry Kofi, I'm sorry like really. I care about you so much."