16.0

I just been searching for jobs all morning, and haven't found anything that I would be interested in. It's really frustrating, Kofi is busy doing interviews and promotions, it's hard to talk to him. Ella been in the studio since Sunday. Zoe chilling with her boyfriend and working. I've just been sorta stressed these passed two days.

I closed my laptop, and put it to the side. I just need something that will keep me busy,

There were a couple of knocks on my door."Come in!" It was Ella,

"Hmm, finally back home."

"Yeah, I haven't been sleep in the past two days."

"Damn,"

"I know but I gotta a lot done,"

"Why you look stressed? What's going on hun?"

"Well I'm trying to look for a job,"

"A job, why?"

"Because I have nothing to do Ella, I'm struggling!"

"Eb? Really? You have a degree."

"I know,"

"So use it. And so doubting yourself Eb, you went to college and fucking graduated. You better get up and work Eb you encourage me to follow my dreams and you should do the same."

"Thanks El.."

My door was opened and I seen Zoe and this guy with braids in his hair. Kissing in the hallway,

"Uh, look." I whispered pointing at them. Ella turned around and looked, we're surprised that she likes men.

After a minute of them sucking each others lips. They were smiling at each other, he was really cute. They are a cute couple. I'm happy for her,

"Zoe?!" I yelled, it scared them. They looked at us, Ella and I start making kissy faces.

She flipped me off, "Come in here, and bring your man."

She and her boyfriend walked in my room.

They stood in front of my bed, "Hey guys, I seen y'all getting busy."

"Mhm,"

"So what's ya mans name?" Ella asked

"I'm Rakim," His New York accent came out, which caught me off guard.

"You know me," Ella waved off

"Ebony," I introduced myself,

"Your sister and your cousin are very beautiful."

"Thank you," Ella and I both said.

"So how long has this been a thing?" I asked

"We're going on a month," Zoe said

"Aw that's so cute. Well I just wanted to meet you Rakim, very nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too,"

"We're going to go and go in my room,"

"Alright, does Jody and Joe know he's here?"

"Yes,"

Zoe grabbed his hand and walked out of my room.

"She's so funny acting," Ella rolled her eyes.

"She is, but I'm happy for her."

My phone started to ring, it was a notification. It was a text, Kofi's interview. With Sway,

"What's that?"

"Kofi's first interview,"

"Let's watch," I turned on the video, I turned my phone a direction where we're both able to see watch it. It was going good, I'm just happy for him.

"So man are you single? I know women are dying for you dude."

"I'm absolutely single,"

"Really man. You don't have a specific lady on your mind."

"Nah man, not right now. But it would be cool to have a girlfriend."

"I see, I see."

I was kind of caught off guard by his response. Even though we didn't make it exclusive. I don't know, I twisted my lips to the side.

"Welp,"

Keith's name popped up on my screen. I decided to answer it for the heck of it.

"Hello?" I held the phone up,

"Is that Keith?" She asked, "You guys have been talking a lot lately,"

"I know," I put it on speaker,

"Hey,"

"Hey Keith, what's going on?" I asked. "Hi Keith,"

"Hey Ella, but nothing much, just home."

"Bored huh?"

"Pretty much," He responded sarcastically.

"Are we still having hanging out or you got some event."

"Of course,"

"Okay, am I meeting you?"

"If you want, because I was going to pick you up."

"I'll just meet you,"

"Alright, well Keith I'll call you back when I'm getting ready.

"Okay, bye Ebony."

"Bye Keith," I hung up.

"Keith?" She asked, "You guys have been talking a lot lately, and you didn't tell me you were hanging out with him tonight."

"Yup,"

"I sense bullshit, this is a reconnection date. Like let's dress up nice and be low key romantic."

"No it's not,"

"Ebony, stop being naive. You know and I know it's a damn reconnection date. I knew him longer than you,"

"Actually John knew him, you knew of him."

"Doesn't matter, girl don't get caught up. I seen and been through this before."

"Okay Ella," I got up and I walked in my bathroom to get ready

I posted this picture on my Instagram.

Casual much? I think..

---

Hello Lovelies

How's life?

Well thoughts? What can you predict about this in counter between Keith and Eb?

Do you think Eb has the right to feel a sort of way towards Kofi from his answer? Explain.

Thank you Lovelies for the support on this series. You guys honestly keep me really motivated. I came such a long way, and I really thank y'all 💙💙

Vanwrites.