20.0

3 months later
Ebony Latimore

"Are you ready to see you're new hair?"

"Yes. I'm so nervous,"

She handed me the mirror, and it showed a cute short curly fro. I started touching my hair,

"How are you liking it?"

"I don't like it. I love it! Thank you so much,"

"You're so welcome, it was a pleasure cutting your hair."

I got up from the chair, I went to the front and paid for my cut. I gave me the stylist a tip, and I left. I walked out, and I started walking to the car.

That's when my phone, started ringing it was FaceTime. I smiled at the phone and answered it.

"Ohhh, Hey who's this?"

I started laughing, "Hey babe,"

"You look beautiful,"

"Thank you Keith," I started fluffing out my hair. Keith and I are on good terms, even better terms.

"You still wanna come for dinner?"

"Uh no, I'm not trying to eat that pre made cooking you made last time."

"Whatever, you still ate it though."

I got to my car, I got in. I had a another call, "Hey Keith, I'll talk to you later."

"Is it Kofi again?" He frowned.

"Uh no, it's Ella. But I'll call you back babe okay?"

"Alright, bye Eb."

"Bye." I answered the call,

"Hey Kofi,"

"Hey Ebony."

"Where you at?"

"I'm about to leave the hair salon,"

"Oh okay, I was wondering if wanna go on a date tonight? We haven't been on one in a while." He asked. Kofi and I decided to make it official, when he came back.

And everything has been fine,

"I'm kinda busy tonight, I have to upload a couple videos. And answer emails you know that kind of thing, I'm sorry Kofi."

"It's fine, we can go another day. It doesn't matter,"

"Alright, well I have to go. Because I've been sitting in the car, for like 10 minutes."

"Ha, okay. I love you,"

"Love you too," I hung up. I sighed softly, I started the car. I put on my seatbelt, and began driving home.

I unlocked the door and walked in, I seen Zoe, Rakim, Joe and Jody. Playing uno.

"Hey..."

They didn't look at me,

"Draw 6," Rakim slapped the car down.

"Shit," Joe mumbled under his breath.

We all gasp, "What?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes, and I walked upstairs. I flooped on my bed, I'm so tired.

It's been 3 months, and everything is going well for me. Like my YouTube channel, is going great. I'm staying consistent, I'm starting to get promo deals from large companies.

I'm saving my money, so I can buy a place. My mom is 5 months, and she's having a girl. Which I'm excited,

My birthday is in a month, I'll be 21. Just everything is good, except my love life. I felt myself falling asleep. I checked the time on my phone, 4:05.

"I'll give myself a hour," I put my hair up, in a pineapple.

I set a alarm for a hour later, I closed my eyes. I fell asleep,

2 hours later,

I woke up, I yawed. And I checked my phone, it was 6:00. I seen two missed calls from Keith and Kofi.

I got up from the bed, and I walked into my bathroom. I decided to take a shower,

I got out the shower, and put on a face mask. While listening to some Jorja Smith,

"Ebony!" I heard someone yell my name.

I walked out my bathroom, and opened the bedroom door.

"Yes?!" I yelled back.

"You have a visitor!"

"Okay."

I wonder who's here, because I didn't invite anyone. I walked halfway down the stairs, and I seen Keith sitting on the couch talking to Joe.

Oh my goodness, why is he here.

"Ebony, I see you. Come downstairs."

I walked down the rest of the stairs,

"Hey...." I greeted awkwardly. While covering my face,

"Hey Ebony,"

"Keith is here, he brought some food. He told me he wanted to just see you and us of course."

"Oh okay, well I'll eat later. I'm going back upstairs," I laughed awkwardly.

I turned around, and I was about to go upstairs.

"I'm going with you,"

"Oh okay," I nodded. We walked upstairs, and into my room.

I sat on my bed, he closed my door. "Why are you here?"

"Ebony, I don't want to argue."

"I'm not trying to, but you know I'm in a relationship."

"I know that,"

"And?"

"I know that you're also dragging me along. Ebony when are you going to admit that, you still you want to be back together. You know damn well you don't want to be with him, I dropped a whole bunch of women because I thought we were going to get back together,"

"Listen Keith.."

He walked up to me, "No you listen, Ebony. I still love you, and I just want you." He kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck,

---

Update! Also time jump.

Happy Halloween, even though it's on Tuesday. But still..

Thoughts?

How you feel about Ebony?

How do you feel about Keith confessing his love for Ebony?

Thank you for being patient loves, sorry for being inconsistent but I needed a break. So yeah,

VanWrites💙