➳chapter eleven➳

Finn's Point of view

Jack's parents got home an hour later.

We went through the usual "oh hey Finn! Wanna stay for dinner? Blah blah blah," stuff before Jack and I went back upstairs, waiting to be called back down to eat.

My back was against Jack's headboard and I was watching some bullshit reality show on his tv.

I was actually getting into it.

Until it was blocked by a small figure.

Fuck, not again.

"Jack...why are you sitting on my lap?"

"Cause it's comfortable and I like it?"

I groaned, pushing him off but he just got back on.

"I'm trying to watch my show!"

Jack giggled. His giggle was something I could not say no to, it was my number one weakness and the ultimate reason I would end up in a coffin.

I pecked the back of his head. "Fine, stay, but lean back and put your head on my shoulder or something so I can watch."

He did just that, wiggling around to get comfortable.

Oh fuck.

"Jack, no."

"What did I do?"

I nudged his shoulder with my head, sighing. "Nothing, nothing, let's just watch tv."

I picked up the remote, the reality show becoming boring to me quickly, flicking through the channels until I just put one on that was playing a random episode of Sherlock.

It was peaceful for a moment, Jack's head was still on my shoulder as we both faced the rn and watched. The sun was setting outside, the little light peeking through the blinds leaving a small glow on his face. I opted to watch him rather than the program.

"You know I could totally just touch your dick or something right now."

Moment...ruined?

Fuck.

"W-well theoretically, you could touch my dick at any time if you were near me, but yeah you are pretty close to my dick right now."

Jack slowly hid his face in his hands, his body shaking, as if he was laughing at what I had just said.

"I...was joking, but okay, good to know."

I felt my face heat up. "Oh."

"I mean I could totally give you a handjob right now if you wanted me to."

I laughed nervously this time, trying to go along with the joke and hide the fact that if he didn't stop we'd have a serious problem.

He turned to face me, smirking. "You think I'm joking?"

There was a few problems here. For one, if he had gotten anymore attractive I would've died and I don't think he'd care much for a dead boyfriend. Two, his parents were in the house. Three, his dad was going to call us down for dinner any minute and I didn't feel like inviting an extra guest to the dining room.

"Jack, please, no," I begged, almost whining.

"Fine, fine," he laughed, turning to look back at the tv.

"I'm bored, let's talk," he said after a while, moving his body around completely to face me. "You did miss a lot those few days you were being a dick."

I looked towards his dresser, knowing what new stuff was inside. Makeup covered the surface, half of which I was pretty sure he didn't know how to use yet. I made a mental note to watch YouTube tutorials for him.