Chapter 6: She's my Step-sister

Yein's POV

"Jungkook let's eat" I said cheerfully as I clung on his arm.

I looked back at Tzuyu and she is glaring at me.

"Uhmm sorry Yein. But I promised Tzuyu that I'm eating lunch with her" He said with sparkly eyes. I can see that he is eager to hang out with that Tzuyu girl.

I released Jungkook's arm.

"Oppa, come on! Let's go!" Tzuyu said with a 'fake' sweet voice.

She looked back at me while smirking. I couldn't do anything so I just glared at her.

That fake bitch.

"Uhmm Yein, can I talk to you?" A voice starled me.

I looked back to know whoever owns the voice.

Vanessa?!

I'm speechless. I couldn't find words to say.

It's been a while since I heard of her.

When Jungkook saved me from her, a student reported her to the Admins and it made her move into a lower section since we are the highest.

"Yein?" She said which made me snap back to reality.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts away.

She walked away and she made a sign for me to follow her.

I don't know where are we going since my mind is not with me. I'm not yet over with that 'Jungkook-and-Tzuyu' incident.

I just found myself sitting in the cafeteria. And Jungkook's table is just beside us.

"So what are we gonna talk about?" I said to break the awkward silence.

"I'm gonna order food first. It's my treat, just wait for me here" She said sweetly. She changed tho.

But deep inside of me, I don't want her leaving me here. Because Jungkook's table is infront and it's kinda awkward since Tzuyu is glaring at me.

I decided to just scroll though my intagram so that I wouldn't be bothered by the two.

After sometime, Vanessa returned. I noticed that she isn't with her 'back-ups'

"Yein, first of all, I just want to say sorry. I am sorry for bullying you. It's just, I'm jealous of you. You always get the highest rank." She said, full of sincerity.

I began to observe her. The lipstick that she used is not red but it's just natural pink. It somehow bothers me because she usually wears dark red.

And there is no more 'bling-bling' in her. And it makes her simpler and prettier.

I just smiled. I accepted her apology because I can see sincerity in her eyes.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends" She answered as we laughed together.

"Ohh Jungkook taste this!" I heard a voice. Tzuyu.

I faced them and she is looking at me. Glaring to be specific.

I watched how she happilly feed Jungkook.

I faced Vanessa again.

She is somehow glaring at Tzuyu too.

"Oh that, Bitch" she said while glaring at Tzuyu.

"Psh. I know right" I said in a annoying tone.

"Do you know why she moved to this school?" She whispered at me.

"Why?" I asked back.

"Because she's my step sister"

WAIT. WHAT?!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Hi again. Thanks for motivation guys. Luv ya,😙😙

-01girldreamer