Chapter 15: Forever

Jungkook's POV

I can't wait anymore! I need to confess to Yein. But I need help. This is not going to be easy.

I dialled Bangtan and called for meeting in the cafe. I sighed and decided to get myself done.

I wore a white shirt, sweat pants and my favorite Timberland shoes. After that, I went to the park.

"So what are we gonna talk about?" Suga asked boredly.

"Okay, so do not freak out! Promise me?" I said as my heart is beating fastly.

"Yeah, yeah. Just go straight to the point!" Jin said.

I took a deep breath. "I'm gonna confess to Yein" I blurted out. Shock is drawn on their smiling faces. They stood up and went near me.

"Hahaha! Our maknae is inlove!!" V said as he jumped excitedly. He ruffled my hair and laughed again.

I laughed too, seeing my hyungs proud and happy because of me.

"Soo... what's our plan?" Suga asked as he sweetly smiled. "Jungkook, go out with Yein this Saturday Afternoon. While you and Yein are bonding, the rest of the Bangtan will decorate the park. Then when it's dark and night, take her to the park." Namjoon explained to us.

"Whoa! Good Idea Hyung!" Jimin shouted. "We will put lanterns and lights in the park, we will also put a picnic blanket in there so that you can sit there. And then we'll add some rose petals. That's very romantic" Jhope then said.

We all nodded in unision. We practiced on how should I make a speech on Yein, how to control my emotions and basically what will I say to Yein.

Yein's POV

I am currently reading my notes in the middle of the night because in day time, I am really busy since the Acquaintance Party is coming up.

Read. Highlight. Read. Highlight.

That's what I did. I got soo damn bored so I took my phone from the desk beside me.

I checked the time. 11:01PM. "Let's just wait for 11:11" I said to myself and smiled.

I opened wattpad and read some books on my library. I'm fond of reading wattpad this days.

In the middle of reading, my phone rang. I picked it up and---"Hello?" I said.

"Yein, are you free tomorrow?" Jungkook asked. What day is it today?

I looked at the calendar only to find it's friday today. I smiled. "Yeah"

"Good, I will pick you up after lunch. Got it?" He said. Wow! Soo Bossy!

"....okay" I responded. I smiled again. You can't blame me, i love him.

"Uhm, and also, wear something nice" He said again. His tone is a bit embarrassed.

"Of course. Byee" I said. I was about to hung up the call when--"Wait! Uhmm...... uhh...... iloveyou" He said fastly and I am pierced in my position.

It's like the time stopped and my bloor rushes to my cheeks. I laughed softly and checked my time.

It is exactly 11:11. What's my wish?

"I hope Jungkook and I will be together forever"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:

Hey! The confession will be on Chap 16. Wait for my update guys! I swear it will be cringe worthy. Vote and Comment pleasee also follow me. Lovelots!

-01girldreamer