Chapter 13: Almost Kidnapped

Yein's POV

My phone vibrated that's why I opened it.

It's a message from an uknown number.

'To see you suffering to death makes me smile' Huh?

I replied. 'Sorry wrong number'

Seconds later it texted again. 'You will see. Just wait, Yein.' They know my name? How come?

Maybe the threat was from my friends, right? They really know how to make fun of me. Hahaha.

I walked to the admin's office for our meeting.

As I expected, everyone is there now.

We started to discuss and suggest some plans.

"We will group the whole campus into colors. And then they will make a cheer" Sana said.

"Me and Yein can be the emcees. Then the rest of you will guide the participants" Namjoon said. We all nodded at the thought.

I stood up and walked near the blackboard. I took some chalk and---"There will be 6 teams. Yellow, Blue, Black, Red, Green, and Orange" I explained my thoughts as I wrote it on the board.

I sat back again in my chair. I gave the chalk to Sana and she stood up too. She walked into the board.

"Every team will have a specified shirt. The shirt will have their names in the back and the color of their team in the front" Sana spilled her thoughts.

"Great Idea" Namjoon praised as we clapped in unison.

. . .

Our meeting has finished and I walked outside the school alone.

Since it's pretty late, and it's dark now, I am the only person here.

Then suddenly I heard someone clicked a gun.

It got me shocked that's why I faced the direction where the noise came from.

"I must be hearing sounds" I whispered. I faced my front again and then someone covered my face with a handkerchief.

I tried to fight but the scent of the handkerchief made me dizzy.

My sight got blurry and I am not feeling well. My eyelids were getting heavy "Jungkook.." is the last thing I said before I went to a deep sleep.

Jungkook's POV

I'm here at the bush and watching Yein being kidnapped.

I gave the signal to Bangtan and then we went out of the bush.

I ran to the man and I quickly pointed the gun at him.

"Don't move" I said emotionlessly.

They obeyed me and Bangtan took Yein. "Don't mess with Yein, EVER AGAIN!" I said sterny while pointing the gun staightly in the man's head.

"Go" I said calmly as I played with the trigger of my gun. The man got scared and ran away fast as he could.

"Tss. Cowards" I rolled my eyes.

After that guy ran away, I immediately called Jhope.

"Is the medical team there?" I asked, not to bother saying 'Hello'.

["Yes. Yein is awake now"]

"Lemme talk to her" I said. Jhope gave the phone to Yein.

"You okay now?" I asked worriedly.

["Yes. Thank you very much"]

I smiled. Anything for you, Yein.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Vote and Comment Guys!! And thanks for the support. Lovelots😘

-01girldreamer