Chapter 20: Happy Again

Yein's POV

We are at the principal's office right now to talk with the incidence Tzuyu made to me. I am with Jungkook too, he is the one who told the principal.

"Ma'am, I think that is a Major Offense. She locked the door when Yein is inside. And there are no freaking windows! How would Yein breathe?!" Jungkook said as he tempt his anger.

Tzuyu just lowered her head and lowkey cried, seeing Jungkook being mad at her. I understand that she loves my boyfriend but she is going below the belt!

"Jungkook, calm down" I said with a gentle voice, calming him down. He is really scary when he is mad. He just pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes. Now I declare that Ms. Chou Tzuyu will be expelled from this school from now on. I will give your documents back. Call your parents" The Principal commanded which Tzuyu obeyed immediately.

After sometime, Tzuyu's parents came. We talked about it and we told her parents what she did on me.

It was very relieving.

Her parents took her home as I sighed. I feel bad for her but at the same time angry.

"Now Tzuyu is expelled, nothing will stop in our own lovestory now" Jungkook said calmly as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I smiled too. "Hey! You two are inside the Principal's Office!" Ms. Witney said as she held her laugh. We kinda ended up laughing.

Jungkook held my hand and we walked out of the office. It's Saturday today that's why we dont have classes. We went here just to tell the Principal about Tzuyu's bad deed.

He pulled me to the Covered Court and pinned me on the wall. He connected our forehead.

My Heart is beating rapidly...

Our lips are connected by now.

He let me feel all his love and care for me in the kiss. And I did the same.

We parted but our foreheads are still connected. "I love you" He said and cheekily smiled.

I smiled back. "I love you too" I said as the tapped his nose playfully.

He held my hand. "Let's go?" He asked. I nodded in response with a smile.

We went out of the school to go to the Mall. My favorite place..

"Let's get coffee first. Starbucks" I said and pointed at the starbucks. Well, their Lattè is my favorite here.

I pulled Jungkook to the store and bought my coffee. "Hmm. It's so Yummy" I excitedly said as I sipped on the drink.

"I think so" Jungkook said as he took the Lattè from me and drank at the same straw.

IN THE SAME STRAW..

I felt my cheeks heated that's why I looked away. Why am I shy? I mean, it's not the first time he did that.

"It's more delicious that I used the same straw that you used." He said and winked at me. I blushed harder and my heart is beating fast.

"Hahaha you are like a tomato" He laughed as he ruffled my hair. I playfully slapped his shoulder. "Yahh~" I whined.

And then he started running.

And I chased him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Vote and Comment.

-01girldreamer