Chapter 16: Confession

Yein's POV

"Someone texted you" Vanessa said as she gave me my phone beside her.

We are currently having a girl's bonding at my house.

"Hey girl, look at this" I said as I tapped her shoulder numerous of times.

'From: Jungkook

I'll come and pick you up at 7:00PM. Wear something nice :*'

"Oh my gosh, girl!! Let's go shopping! I'm picking you a dress" She said excitedly as she clapped.

"I don't think we have to" I said as put down my phone. "Come on, Yein! Just this once. Pleasee~" She said with matching aegyo.

Well I can't stand seeing her like that. "Fine" I boringly said. But I smiled when I saw her happy.

She pulled me to the mall. We don't have to commute because our house is just walking distance from the mall.

"Gosh, girl! Try this one." She handed me a pink lace dress off-shoulder. It is a bit tight so I refused.

"How about this one" She handed me a dark red dress that goes up before my knee. I smiled "I like this one" I said and checked it out.

We paid for it and went straight home.... again. It's 5:30PM and she said that I have to get ready.

She curled my hair and putted some me some make-up on.

She applied Foundation, Mascara, Lip Tint, and some blush-on. She also fixed my eyebrows a bit.

"There!" She exlaimed as she did her finishing touch. I faced the mirror. "Wow I look like a Godess" I said and we both giggled.

She helped me put on my dress and my shoes.

*ding dong*

"Omg he's here!" She laughed and we both made our way downstairs. Jungkook is wearing a white t-shirt, skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

I smiled. "Wow. Y-you look stunning" He said and offered me his hand. I pleasedly took it and we went to his car.

I looked back at Vanessa as the car gently go on. She mouthed 'Fighting' and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jungkook.

"A place that you will never forget" He responded and smiled sweetly. I just let him drove me wherever we'll go.

We stopped in a fancy restaurant and reserved a table for two. We sat down and ate.

"Seems like you're prepared" I said and chuckled. "Everything just for you" He said, looking directly to my eyes. My heart is beating really fast and felt that my cheeks are burning so I looked away.

He chucked and grabbed my chin. He faced my to him "Don't be shy, Babe" He said and winked.

Ugh! You'll gonna be dead for my crazily beating heart, Jungkook! It felt like my face is burning and I can't sit properly because there are butterflies in my stomach.

We ate our dinner deliciously and chit chatted. After we are, he offered his hand again. I took it again and smiled at him.

He stopped the car somewhere I don't know. But this place is near the park where we usually buy Ice Cream.

He blindfolded me. "Don't worry. I'm here to guide you" He said and held my hand. I can't see anything that's why I held his hand tight.

He lead me to a place. And the sound of me and him stepping to grass made the place feel familiar.

"Sit down there" He commanded. I obeyed and sat down at the...... I think this is a blanket.

He removed my blindfold and it made me stare to the lights and stars above me. "Wow! Jungkook! This is beautiful!" I hugged him unconciously.

"You know what is more beautiful? You." He said again, looking directly to my eyes. My heart is beating fast again. But this time, I felt......... Love.

"I know that I have been such a pain in the ass for you, but this love I'm feeling for you is heavenly real. Will you be my girlfriend?" He kneeled down and stared at me. He held my hand so tightly like there is no more tommorow.

Tears of Joy lingered my eyes and I can't stop them from falling. My heart is rapidly beating as his eyes looked straight into mine.

"Yes" I finally answered before kissing him as passionate as I could. He let my feel the love and care between the kiss.

And that's the happiest moment of my life so far...