Chapter 21: Finals

Yein's POV
It's been weeks hen Tzuyu was expelled from this school. And I am studying now because Finals are coming up, and I know nothing. Me and Jungkook's lovelife? Going great.

He is very sweet and caring this days. And he really treats me as his girlfriend.

"Yein~ it's getting dark now. Let's go home~" He whined and poked my cheek. See?

"Alright.. alright. Let's go" I said and smiled at him. He helped me carried my book as notebooks.

We are at the school library right now and we are studying. But the playful boy insisted to go home that's why we are leaving now.

He accompanied me to the house and then he went to his own.

I entered my house and took a shower immediately. I enjoyed the cold water that is dripping to my skin.

I dressed and went to my own study table. I placed on my books and notebooks and started to review again. Sigh, high school life.

I studied my past topics, current and I also read in advance. So that I would be ready. What? Finals are coming up. I should score good.

I reviewed all the subjects I have and then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it is my boyfriend, Jungkook.

"Yes, kookie?" I answered.

"I can't concentrate in studying!" He whined. Aww, my kookie is having a hard time.

"Just sleep already, I will just tutor you every after school. It's late now" I said and looked at the clock. 10:16PM.

"Really? My girlfriend for my tutor?!" He exclaimed happily. Hahaha.

"What? You don't like it?" I asked back. Just teasing him. Hehe

"No! Of course not! I love it" he said happily.

"Alright, alright. Sleep now. Goodnight, I love you" I said sweetly.

"Night. Love you" He said then ended the call.

I started to clean my study table and kept my books and notebooks. I laid in my bed fell asleep.

* * *

"How about we go to the bubble tea store first, before studying?" Jungkook suggested.

We are on our way now to the library to study. Our classes just dismissed a few minutes ago.

"Yah! I told you that our date will be in this library from now on" I said as I faced him.

"Okay.. okay" He said as he put his arm on my shoulders and then we went inside the library.

I opened my book in Math and startes to find for the page.

"This. If x is equal to 3, x to the second power plus 8y times 23 is equal to?" I asked him.

"I hate algebra" He answered. That is not the answer that I am expecting.

"Okay. Let's have a deal. For every correct answer you got from my question, I will peck you... in the cheek" I said and tapped the table. If it's the only way for him to study..

"Okay" His eyes enlightned.

I started to lecture him and he listened very carefully. Every question I ask, he gets it right. That's why his cheeks are full of my lip balm but looks like he is enjoying this.

He is really a bright person. Very smart and intelligent. But the thing is, he is so lazy to study.

That is why I'm here to help and motivate him.

"Okay! That's all for today. Let's go home!" I exclaimed as I held his hand and pulled him. But since he is very strong, I can't even pull him. Ugh!

"But I want more!" He whined and pouted. Aww.

I sat in front of him and pecked his lips. He looked surprised and then he blushed. Cutiee!

I smiled. "Let's go now, it's getting late" I said gently which he obeyed.

He accompanied me to my house and as we are walking, we chitchatted and held hands.

"Good night, My Kookie. Study hard" I said and he hugged me.

"Goodnight, my Yeinnie." He said then he kissed my cheek.

We don't say 'bye' or 'goodbye' to each other, instead, we say 'goodnight'.

I entered my house, showered, ate, brushed my teeth, then went to bed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Thank you guys for always waiting for my update. Just to let you know that this book is very near to the end. I hope that you wouldn't get bored by reading this. Vote and Share your thoughts about the story in the Comments. Hart <3

-01girldreamer