Chapter 22: E X A M S

Yein's POV
I shutted down my computer and sighed.

"You done?" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arrms around me.

"Yeah. Let's Go now, we're gonna be late" I said as I stood up.

We are in the same room where we are gonna be taking our exams because our surnames are both 'J'.

I entered the room with him, holding hands and then we sat together. Our proctor came in and then we started to answer the exam.

* * *

All our exams are finished and we are currently packing our bags to take a break.

"Yein, How about you hang out with your friends first?" He blurted out of nowhere.

"Huh? How about you?" I asked back. Is he crazy or something? If I went to my friends, then he has no one beside him. What is this bunny thinking tho?

"I will be with Bangtan" He said shortly and smiled at me.

"Oh" I said as I nodded. "Come on" He said then helped me pack my things.

I dialed Vanessa's number and she came real fast. I bid goodbye to Jungkook and then walked with Vanessa to the Canteen.

"So? How's life with a boyfriend?" She said teasingly with a smirk.

"You should get one to know how it feels" I said and laughed loudly. 

Her smile turned into a cute poker face one when I started laughing. Her face made laugh me more.

We ate at the Canteen and then we chit-chatted.

"How's your stepsister?" I said out of nowhere. In case you forgot, Tzuyu is Vanessa's stepsister.

"Oh yeah, she's okay. My Mom putted a check-up on her because I think the doctor said that she have a bit of a damage on her brain. I'm sorry for what she did to you. I already scolded her" She said and bowed slightly at me.

"Oh. I hope she will recover soon. Yeah, it's okay, atleast she learned her lesson" I said then patted her head. I smiled warmly and then continued to eat.

Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook-ah. Doing great? How's your exams?" Namjoon hyung asked me.

I looked at everyone and their all looking at me, anticipating for an answer.

They all know that I am lazy when it comes to studying.

"Ahh yes, In fact, Yein tutored me. That's why I am confident on my results" I answered which everyone sighed in relief.

"OMG"

"Excuse Me please"

"yah! how dare you bump on me"

We heard chaos. I looked at the group of students and looks like the teacher is posting the ranks on the bulletin board.

"Don't you wanna check yours?" Jimin asked.

I looked at him. "Nah, I don't even care" I said and put my phone down.

And then a familiar voice took my attention.

"Yes! He's on rank 3!!" A girl's voice shouted and I knew that it was Yein.

I just laughed at her reaction. It's so cute.

"Yah! Jungkookie-ah!!" She said as she run to me.

"Yes, Yeinnie?"  I said as I smile from ear to ear.

"You got rank 3! OMG I'm so proud of my bunny!" She squealed cutely which made me smile more.

And then I just found myself being kissed my her. In the cheek.

"Ehem ehem" Jhope cleared his throat.

"Yah Hyung!" I shouted and Jhope run.

I started to run too, chasing Hoseok. Yein and Vanessa just laughed at Jhope that is running for his life and I, being mad and chasing him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Chapter 23 spoiler:

"Please be with me again, I'm begging you Jungkook"

Hope you guys have a good day. Vote and Comment!

-01girldreamer