Chapter 18: Acquaintance Party

Yein's POV

Soo.... today is the Acquaintance party. I'm excited at the same time nervous. Because I'm gonna be one of the emcees.

I wore a yellow dress which is knee length and some flats. Simple but elegant.

I also fixed my hair a bit and put on a thin layer of make-up.

It's 7:45AM already and the party starts at 8:00AM. Better get going.

I walked out of the door and as expected, Jungkook is there. He is so Hot!

He is just wearing a white shirt, black sweatpants, a beanie and timberlands. But in my eyes, he is soo freaking hot.

"Done staring?" He asked as he widely smirked.

I felt my cheeks heat and looked away. Why am I being so shy?!

He laughed at my reaction and I slapped him in the shoulder saying "Yah! Stop laughing!" But he just laughed more.

We arrived at the school and we held hands as we walked. We went to the Covered Court because the party will be started.

Jungkook is staying at the backstage while I am at the stage for emceeing.

I walked up to the lectern and suprisingly, the Lectern is taller than me! Urgh!

Namjoon then walked beside me and laughed. It is just perfect for his height! No wonder he is so damn tall. My height is just his shoulder.

"Namjoon-ah! Get the riser please?" I pleaded. He is still laughing.

"Hahaha okay, okay" He said as he went backstage for the riser.

He went back with the riser and putted it on the ground. I stepped on it and then I'm an taller than the lectern now.

"Good Morning Students, Teachers and Visitors. Welcome to our Acquaintance Party." I said with the microphone and the audience clapped.

The ceremony goes on. They played some sports and games. It was a lot of fun.

It's 5:06PM now and the party just ended.

I can see Tzuyu walked towards me. "Hey! Jungkook is waiting for you in the backstage. You should go there" She said but I saw her little tiny smirk her lips formed.

I sensed that she is planning something bad for me but, I bet she's telling the truth because I told Jungkook to stay backstage.

So I went in there. I opened the door and it was dim. The lights were off and no one is here.

"Hello?" I walked inside. I heard the door closed that is why I looked at it.

I ran to the door and it's... locked. I got so nervous and I felt my knees weakened.

Tears started to fall down. I tried to find the light switch. When I found it, I tried to open it with hope but there is no electricity.

This room has no windows. That's why I can't escape. Tears fell down in my cheeks more. I am so hopeless.

My breathing is getting heavier... My eyes started to blur. I think I'm suffocating. It's so hard to inhale, I can't breathe......

My sight is getting blurry and I am feeling dizzy. "Jungkook..." The last word came from my mouth then everything went black.