Chapter 23: Living with him

Jungkook's POV
It's our restday today. We usually have restdays after exams. But since it's Finals, we have 2 restdays!! Whooo!!

And I'm willing to spend my restdays with Yein. I called her Dad if we could live together in our college years and her dad said Yes. I've never been so happy in my life.

Yein don't know anything about this *wink* I'm planning to surprize her by coming to her house with my suitcase and saying that I'm leaving.

I zipped my luggage and ready to come to Yein's house!

I carried my suitcase to my car and drove to Yein's house. I askes her dad to secretly pack her things for her. We have a house nearby this village. And that's where we'll be staying.

I pushed the door bell and Yein opened the gate for me. I tried my best not to laugh and put on a poker face.

"Jungkook? Why are you here? And why do you have a luggage with you?" She said with a confused look on her confused face.

I saw her Dad beside her and secretly cheering for me. I tried my best not to smile and laugh.

"You know Yein, I'm leaving for my college" I said and put on a serious sad face. I saw Yein with her tears lingering her eyes.

I smiled and grin. "Joke. Of course you are coming with me" I said and laughed as I wiped her tears.

She slapped me on the shoulder. "Yah that was a bad joke" She said with an angry face. I found it cute.

"Yein! Here's your luggage. Cmon, go now" Her father cheered while holding the suitcase of Yein.

I just laughed at Yein's surprised face but she obeyed. I carried her luggage and put it in my car. Yein entered the car with me.

"So you've been planning this, huh?" She said as she raise her right eyebrow.

I just grinned in response. I ruffledher hair and she pouted. I pecked her pouted lips. "I told you not to pout. I'm gonna kiss you more" I treathened which made her red.

We drove to our new house and "Wow! It's soo biiggg!" Yein exclaimed as she roamed ariund the house. I just shook my head and carried our luggages.

"Where's my room?" She asked me. I putted the luggage down infront of two doors.

"This one is my room" I pointed at the room at the right. She opened it and it's color white and black.

"This one is your room" I then pointed at the room beside mine. She opened it again and it is purple and pink theme. It's her favorite colors.

"Look. It's in your favorite color" I said and smiled at her. She looked so speevhless, she can't utter a word. She just hugged me and I patted her head.

"I talked to the constructor to put our rooms close together so that if you need something, you can just enter mine" I smiled at her.

"You are so sweet" She said to me. Always, Yein.

I placed her luggage in her room and mine in my room. I started to place my clothes and she did the same.

I smelled something. Is it.. Kimchi? It's coming from downstairs.

Out of curiosity, I walked downstairs to see Yein, cooking Kimchi, smells so good.

She noticed me and she smiled at me. Girlfreind Material. Yeah.

I took out 1 plate and 2 pairs chopsticks.

"Why did you only bring out 1 plate?" She asked me.

"We can share" I said and goofily smiled.

She served the Kimchi and we started to eat. In one plate.

After we finished eating, I took her to the park. Our usual place where we buy ice cream.

We held hands as we walk together. We sat on the bench.

Then one girl caught my eye. She was staring at me with a shock face. Oh no!

"Jungkook" I was about to tell Yein that we should go home but Wendy called me. YES, WENDY. My ex-girlfriend.

She came near us and Yein clinged unto my arm more. "Who is she?" Yein asked me.

Wendy is in front of us. "Oh. Don't bother, Baby. She's nothing" I said, emphasizing every word I make.

I think I hit Wendy with that one. Her eyes totally enlarged. "What?!" Wendy exclaimed.

I raised one eyebrow to Wendy as Yein looked at us innocently.

"Let's go now, Yein. We are just wasting our time" I said and held her hand. I was about to pull her to the car but Wendy kneeled in front of us.

"Please be with me again. Please Jungkook, I'm begging you" Wendy said as she cried.

I am controling my temper now. It's good that Yein is here.

"I have a girlfriend now and I'm happy with her. Get Lost" I said emotionlessly and pulled Yein with me.

I know Wendy very much. And I am very sure that she won't chase me.

We entered the car and Yein hasn't spoke. Even a letter. "Yein-ah, she's just my ex-girlfriend. Don't bother her." I said gently to her.

"Won't she chase you and ruin our relationship?" She said worriedly. I smiled at her.

"Of course not" I said and smiled. I pecked her lips to relieve her and then started of the engine.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Yayy!! 2 more chapters left and this book will come to an end. Please vote and comment. Let's support this story together.

-01girldremer