Chapter 14: Falling Deep

Someone's POV

"Just team with me, sissy. And then I'm gonna give the opportunity to you to kill Yein. You also want Jungkook, right?" Tzuyu said as she smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Never in a million years. Fine, do what you want. Just face the consequences." I smirked back.

Tzuyu looks a bit offended but putted on a wider smirk more. "We'll see about that" She said as she laughed evilly.

Later, the men came. Tzuyu's hired men.

"Ma'am, we didn't succeed to kidnap the girl" The boy said as he sweats.

Tzuyu's POV

I rolled my eyes. I am somehow expecting this. I know that Jungkook always keeps an eye on Yein. Tss.

"Change of plans. During the acquaintance party, take advantage to kidnap her" I emotionlessly said as I stood up and leave the room irritatedly.

Yein's POV

We are busy decorating the covered court of our school for the up coming acquaintance party.

We, the school officers are really busy these days. It's Monday today and the event will be at Wednesday.

We are excused from our classes, by the way. "Is everything ready?!" Sana shouted.

The court is so huge, we need to shout for each other to hear us. "Yeah!" I shouted back.

I saw Sana and Namjoon walking towards me so I went down on the ladder because I'm putting on some garlands in the ceiling of the court.

"Yes?" I said as I rubbed of the dust in my hand and on my clothes.

"Let's buy some food first. We are working for 2 hours yet we still haven't got our break. It's my treat" Namjoon said as we walked to the canteen.

In the middle of walking, Jungkook came to my side out of nowhere.

"How did you get here? Don't you have classes?" As asked at I faced him.

"Uhh, Yein, You didn't hear the bell? It's break time" He said while holding his laugh.

I brought out my phone out of my pocket to see the time. Yeah, it's already recess time.

I nodded. "Uhm, Namjoon, Sana, You buy your food. I'm gonna be with Jungkook" I said as I smiled.

"Yeah. Sure" Namjoon said. I kept my eyes in their backs as they walked. They turned back at me with a teasing smirk.

I raised one eyebrow and they just laughed at my reaction.

Jungkook held my hand tight as we headed to the other canteen.

This is not the first time that he held my hand but.... ugh! It really felt tingly on my stomach as my heart is beating faster that before.

I felt my cheeck heating then I looked away. "Why?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head and smiled secretly.

Damn this boy, He has hurted me so many times but my heart keeps melting when I'm with him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
I'm so sorry that it is just a short chapter. Author is really busy these days and my exams are coming up soo... here you go😊 Lovelots!

-01girldreamer