Chapter 17: First Day

Yein's POV

I went out of my door to go to school. A smile formed in my lips at the sight of Jungkook with his car outside our house.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while I smile from ear to ear.

"Of course, fetching the Most Beautiful Girl in the world" He smiled and winked. Then he held my hand.

I couldn't ask for more because he's really boyfriend material. I smiled at the thought.

He opened the car door for me and I pleasedly sat at the passenger seat. He sat at the driver seat and put on my seatbelt.

We drove to the school. We chit-chatted and laughed.

When we arrived, he opened the car door for me and held my hand. I chuckled. "Why are you so clingy today?" I asked while gently laughing.

"Just showing how much I love you" He said and winked again. I became stiff and it suddenly felt hot. He laughed loudly and shook his head.

We continued to walk to our classrooms. "OMG are their in a relationship?" One girl said.

"I think so. They do not suit each other" The other girl said. I can feel them glaring at me but I just fabulously flipped my gorgeous hair and rolled my eyes at them.

We entered the room and all eyes are on us.

1..

2..

3..

"Congrats"

"Omg girl! Congrats!"

"Congratulations!!"

They cheered and chanted as they clapped and greated us. Jungkook and I seemed so happy that our whole class is okay with our relationship.

But one thing caught my eye, Tzuyu is at the back seat with her deadly serious eyes are looking at me.

I worriedly looked at Jungkook and he is looking at Tzuyu too. "Don't worry" He whispered at my ear which made me smile. He smiled too and ruffled my hair.

The class started and Tzuyu kept glaring at me. It made me feel really uncomfortable, but Jungkook is there to comfort me.

He kept saying 'don't worry' but it doesn't stop me from worrying.

Tzuyu is a dangerous girl. She could do anything to get what she wants. She once made me kidnapped.

The whole period, I was trying to focus on the lectures and not to mind Tzuyu's eyes.

She is just jealous that she'll never have a perfect boyfriend like me. *flips hair*

"Do you want to come to our house?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of nowhere. "What for?" I asked back. I am not seeing any reason for him to bring me at his house but I would like to meet his parents.

"I'm going to introduce you to my parents" He said and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked. Well, the class has been dismissed and we are walking around the campus.

My eyes enlightened. "Really? Let's go! I'm so excited" I exlaimed as I jumped and clapped happily.

He chuckled at my reaction and ruffled my hair. We went to his car and drove to his house.

"Wow! I don't know you were this rich, Jungkook" I said as I roamed around his house. He just back-hugged my and chuckled while he put his chin at my neck.

He let go of me. Then his mom came--"Ooh! Who's that beautiful girl you brought here, Jungkook" His Mom said and smiled at me.

I bowed and said "Good Evening, Ma'am. I'm Jung Yein" I said politely.

"Oh no need to be formal dear" She gently laughed. "She's my girlfriend, mom" Jungkook said and smiled.

His mom smiled widely. "My son has a very good taste!" She laughed and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Why don't you have dinner with us, so that my husband and me will know about you more" She delightly said.

"I would love to" I smiled cheekily to Jungkook and his Mom.

We ate dinner with Jungkook's family and seems like he is the only child. We chit-chatted and laughed while having dinner.

His parents seem to like me that's why I'm thankful. "You know what? Jungkook always tell us how much he had a crush on you, oftenly" His Dad laughed as he remembered the thoughts.

"Dad!" Jungkook whined which made me laugh too.

We enjoyed eating dinner and I helped Jungkook's mom to wash the dishes. She refused but I insisted. That's why I end up helping her.

Jungkook drove me to my House then, "I had a great time" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He smiled and hugged back. "I love you" He whispered at my ear and ended up his lips are connected to mine.