Last Chapter 25: Graduation Day

Jungkook's POV

Graduation? Graduation it is.

I smiled to myself seeing my parents very proud of me. Specially my special one. *wink*

Mom putted the Graduation Cap on my head and smiled in front of the mirror.

"Oh! My baby boy is now a successful man!" Mom exclaimed and she helped me put my Graduation Gown.

Oh yeah. Our parents came to our house very early today. Probably to accompany us in the most awaited moment.

"Looks like you're all ready" We heard Yein's Dad's voice which made us turn to their direction.

"We always are!" Dad replied which made all of us laugh.

But one thing caught my eye. No.. someone. To be correct.

I walked to her and carressed her soft pale face with my fingers.

"Congrats, Yeinnie" I said and putted my hand down. She smiled sweetly which made me fell inlove all over again. To Yein.

"Congrats, My Baby Bunny" She said and chuckled. She is in her Cap and Gown also.

"C'mon, Let's go now. We are gonna be late" Mom interrupted our conversation.

I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes. I felt that our parents are smiling and giggling at us.

I am so grateful to have this life.

We went to the car. Correction, we are all in the same car and then Yein's Dad drove to the school.

*time skip*

"Jeon Jungkook" The emcee said which everyone made a round of applause as I stood up.

"Fighting!" Yein whispered at me cutely which made me smile.

I went to the stage with my parents and claimed my diploma. It feels like it's super worth studying for.

I sat back beside Yein and she smiled, showing her teeth at me. How can I resist that? It's so freaking adorable!

"Last but not the Least, Our Valedictorian! Jung Yein!" The emcee then called her. She stood up.

"Fighting" I encouraged her as the people made a round of applause. I smiled and looked at her, claiming her diploma.

She went to the lector and then put her lips near the mic. She is making her Valedictorian speech. I'm so proud of her.

"Good Morning Everyone! First of all, I want to thank God for giving us the opportunity to Graduate. I am so thankful for this school because not only our beloved teachers thought us what we know, but for everything that we encountered while studying. It's been a long school year, everyone which we are right now claiming our gift. We should give thanks also to our parents that is eternally supporting us. And I want to personally thank my boyfriend which I loved so much, and being right by my side every single second passes. Thank you also everyone for giving time to attend our Graduation. Happy Vacation Everyone!" She said as everyone clapped happily in unison. I am so proud of her. My Yeinnie.. My girlfriend... My life.

She went down and Me and Vanessa came to her and hugged her. I think a tear just escaped my eye because of happiness.

We threw our Caps on the air as we happily catched it with a happy smile in our faces.

The Ceremony ended and everyone went home. Only few ones are left here at the school.

"Can I excuse Yein? We just need some privacy to talk about something" I excused her from her family and took her at our class room which is far from where the Ceremony happened.

Yein's POV
Jungkook took me to our classroom which flashes my mind with memories.

"I love you" Jungkook said as he smiled sheepishly at me which made me smile too.

"I love you too" I said and smiled from ear to ear. He caressed my cheek and then slowly put his face near mine.

Heart beating fast, so quiet and peacefull that no can stop us now. It's my Paradise.

I felt his soft, pinkish, thin lips pressed unto mine. Love and care is only what I felt in the kiss but it has a large impact on my whole soul.

I did the same. Damn I love this boy soo much that I couldn't imagine if he leave me. But I don't think that will happen.

I tip-toed a bit because this bunny is so damn tall. I put my arms on his nape as he put his in my waist. His gentle but sweet kiss made me feel loved.

We parted our lips and catched our breath. And then we heard camera flashes and some voice near the bush.

"Dad? Mom?" Jungkook exclaimed. Did they saw the kiss? Omg.

I felt my whole face burnt as I heard Vanessa's laugh. "We recorded the whole scene" Vanessa teased as she waved her phone in front of us.

The others grinned at us. Jungkook put his arms around me and smiled.

This is all I want.

Family, Friends and my special bunny... Oopps! person it is!

I will fight and not gonna let anymone destroy our family. We will live happily as we could with no hassle.

I will fight for this boy beside me whatever situation it is.

I will fight for us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
Author-nim now declares that this book has came to an end. I hope you guys liked it and share this story to your friends and followers. See you guys next times!

-01girldreamer