Chapter 12: Kidnap Plan

Jungkook's POV

I put my arm to my soon to be girlfriend. Yein. Yes, Im planning to court her.

She slapped my arm away. Ouch!

"Yah! Jungkook! We're at school!" She hissed.

I just laughed at her reaction. She is so cute!!

I ruffled her hair and went to our classroom.

Uhmm, about the kiss *cough* *cough* we have talked about it last night and we decided to forget about it. Yeah.

I noticed that Tzuyu is a bit look like Vanessa. Speaking of which, where are they?

I looked around the classroom, they are nowhere to be seen. What's my care, though?

"Jungkook, aren't you gonna seat?" Yein shouted at my ear.

I pulled her to Tzuyu's seat beside me. "This is not my seat. Why did you pull me here?" She asked.

"I talked to the teacher" I said shortly. I am really not in the mood for talking right now. Bipolar? I know.

I really feel suspicious about Tzuyu. I let the thought set aside and decided to focus on my studies.

* * *

I am by myself now. It's recess time and I'm walking around the campus.

I let Yein to bond with her girl-friends today.

"Yea. Yein is one of the school officers, right? So she will go home late. I will take advantage that time to kidnap her....... Tomorrow....... Yeah. Prepare the van....... Okay, bye" I heard a familiar voice of a girl.

I looked into the direction where that voice came from---"Stockroom?" I whispered so that no one can hear me.

Someone is planning to kidnap Yein?!

I opened the door of the stockroom gently but the door is so old, it made a loud squeak which made me flinch and hide beside it.

"Um Is anyone there?" Tzuyu. That voice belongs to Tzuyu.

I am not even surprised. I am somehow expecting this based on my observance in Tzuyu.

*Bell Rings*

Tsk. I don't have much time to think of the plan!

I irritatedly walked back to my classroom.

Later on, the teacher arrived. The class started at the teacher began to disscuss.

Ugh! I can't focus! That Tzuyu incident keeps bothering me!

My original plan is to bring a pocket gun with me tomorrow.

Then I will wait for Yein until their meeting is finished.

Then if ever Tzuyu's back-ups arrived, I am ready to fight.

I won't tell Yein. Not now. But I need the help of Bangtan.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Are you with us?" The teacher asked.

I stood up and bowed respectfully. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again" I said politely and sat again.

I hope this plan works. *sigh*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
VoMent Guys!! Xoxo

-01girldreamer