rope

Caroline Pov:
I sat on the bed and waited for Andy. I had my ball gag in my mouth a whip next to me and some rope. I was naked and waiting. My master is Andy Biersack or Black. He is my best friend and I have a big crush on him. I'm a tattoo artist that's how we met. I was sixteen and he was nineteen.

"Care where are you" Andy calls and I wait. He owns a mansion. He came in and he stops. He looked stressed and tired. I sat there and he sat his jacket down. "Naughty bitch." He snarls as he grabbed a fist full of my hair. I smile and waited. "No gag today." He says and took it off.

"Yes master," I say and he grabbed the rope. He tied my wrists and dragged me off.

"Bend over the bed" He orders and I grew wet. I did and his breath hitches. He loves my ass. He says it's the size of a cantaloupe. He grabs the whip and stroked my ass. I bite my lip and he hits me. "Count." He hits harder.

"One" I gasped and he smirks.

Slap!

"Two"

Slap!

"Three"

Slap slap slap!!!

"Four-five six"

Slap slap slap!!!

"Seven eight nine"

SLAP!

"Ten" I whimper and he smirks. He didn't look tired anymore. He crouches down and felt my wet pussy. He stroked it and chuckles. He rubs my butt and kissed it.

"Cantaloupe," He says and I pout. He thrusts two fingers in me and I gasp. I moan. "Don't hold back babe I'm just getting started." He smirks and kept going.

"M-master may I come," I ask and he stops. I said come not stop. Jackass.

"Mm, I don't know" He taps his chin thinking about it. "You haven't been good this week" He sighs. He stood up and took his shirt off. I crawl took him and sat on my feet. He strokes his face and smiles. "No," He says coldly. I pout and huff.

"Yes master" I mumble and he took his belt off. He threw it somewhere and I saw the dent. My eyes light up and I look at him. "Can I suck your cock master?" I ask and he shrugs. He sat on a chair and I crawl to him.

"Figure a way to take my pants off and you can" He turns on the tv and I pout. I bite a part of his pants and tug them off. He watches me and shakes his head. "Without teeth." He states and I nod. I put his boxers between my lips and pull. I gave him a smug look. "Brat." He sighs and I shrug.

"You love me" I giggle and lick. His breath hitches when I take him in my mouth. I start to bob and he tangled my hands in his hair. He moans and I go faster. He shuts his eyes and threw his head back. I deep throat him and he bucks his hips. He came and I let go.

"Open," he says and I open my mouth. He nods and I swole it. He yawns and untied me. He got me on the bed and I pout. "I'll play with you tomorrow Care sleep." He got under the covers. I join him and curl under his chin.

"Promise?" I asked and he nods. He held me and we fell asleep.