butt

Caroline's Pov:
We went downstairs and I sat down on Andy's chair. Everyone was there. I wave and relax. CC was chuckling and I slip on a shirt.

"You didn't" Twiggy laughs and I shrug.

"This is pay back," I say with a small smile. "Truly I hate being dominant but hey I'm getting revenge then after that angry sex" I grin and Jinxx sat next to me. I lean on his shoulder and yawn.

"Oh my God!" CC cried and everyone fell laughing. I sat there innocently.

"What? There angry sex is the bad thing in the world" I say and they laugh harder. I got up and went upstairs. I heard them talking and I stop.

"Ask her" I heard Chris say. "Even if you two so I'll still be with you both. I do love her as much as you do." He sighs.

"I will I just need to figure out how" Andy sighs. "I want to make it special for her. After everything that has to her as a kid, I need to treat her like a queen. My queen." Andy told him. I blush.

"Our queen" I heard Chris snap. I held back a giggle.

"We both own her she is ours and she will get her butt slapped so hard when we get out of here," Andy said.

"I agree," Chris said and I go in. They stop and stare at me. I crawl on the bed and curl into them. I took the cuffs off and smile.

"I don't understand what you were talking about but no matter what I'm yours" I whisper and they smile. They wrap their arms around me and yawn. "Can we do it tomorrow I just want cuddles and sleep" I whisper and they nod.

"Of course sleep now" Andy mumbles and I fell asleep.