home

Tour is over
.
.
.
Caroline's Pov:
I woke up and saw I was in bed. I smile and turn over. Chris and Andy were gone. I got up and took a shower. I wash up and got out. I slip on boxers and a big t shirt. I go downstairs and frown. My family is here again. Grandma is alive.

"Oh joy" I roll my eyes. Andy looks at me and held his arms open. I slip into them and took Chris coffee. He glares and I stare blankly at my family. Chris and Amy barge in and I smile.

"OMG let's start planning" Amy squeals and I laugh. She got journals out and Andy smiles.

"Well the theme should be black and white" Andy said and I nod.

"So I say black roses and dark colors" I say and she wrote it down. Andy nods and I sip my coffee. Chris stroked my hair and relaxed. We were both on his lap. I lean into his hand and relax.

"Music is gonna be rock and pop" Chris smiles and she nods. He is helping.

"Food should be chicken wings and pizza" I giggle and my mom sighs.

"Honey this is going to be a normal wedding" She said and our bands came in. "If should be ragular flowers like daisy and it will be black and white just not dark colors. Blue should do." She said and wrote some stuff down. "Music should be pop and classic. Cake should be chocolate and vanilla" She grins and looks at me.

"Um no" I said and she frowns. "You just planned out everything that was your wedding." I snap and she glares.

"Of course we are recreating mine since it was fabulous and you will wear my wedding dress" She snaps and my family nods.

"She is your mother so you have to" Misty said and I let out a deep sigh. I sat the coffee down and took her journal.

"None of you are going this isn't happening now get the fuck out of here" I say coldly. My stomach growls and I walk to the kitchen. I shake my head and made myself a hot Pocket. Arms went around me and I saw Andy. He turns me around and lifts me up.

"We are doing whatever you want not them" He said and I nod. I smile and curl into his neck. It got done and he cups my face. He kissed me gently and I kiss back. He licks my bottom lip and I open. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and water was poured on us. I scream and saw my sister.

"When your done shoving your tongues down each other's throat come back" She said and I breath heavily. She walk out and Andy grabs my hand.

"Calm down baby" He whispers and I nod. I grab my hot Pocket and we go back in. I sat back down and ate.

"So dark colors roses pop and rock. What about cake?" Amy asked and I look st Andy.

"Red velvet?" He asked and I nod. She wrote that down and I relax. I ate and we talk more about it.

"So all the bands we know and your guy's families?" I ask and Chris nods. He stole a bite and I pout. He kissed my cheek and mom grew red. We ignore her and kept talking. Gaia and Juliet came in. Oh jeez.

"Chris will be my best man then the guys will be my men" Andy said.

"Ghost will be my maid of honor well sorta and the rest of MIW as my bridesmaids" I grin and they all cringe. Ghost squeals and hugs me.

"What about honey moon?" Chris asked and I thought about it. I look st Andy who smirks.

"I can get us a rental house in Bora bora" He said and I nod. "Chris is coming of course but who is walking you down the isle?" Andy ask and I look at Andy's dad Chris.

"You are" I smile and he grins. Mom let's out a scream and we all jump. I look on the floor and glare.