mood

Caroline Pov:
I woke up with a twist in my stomach. I saw that I was in bed and Andy eating me out. I roll my eyes and got comfy. I'm not really in the mood. He chuckles when I came with a whine.

"Not in the mood?" He asked and I nod. He crawls up to me and flipped us. I was sitting on top of him and he grabbed a tie. "I so get to it baby" He stroked my nipple. He slams into me and I gasped. I moan instantly.

"M-master" I whimper and he kept thrusting. I let out a scream and he chuckles. He hit my g spot. "Faster harder please!" I cry and he flips us. He grabs my neck and pounds into me.

"Your so tight baby do you like your master fucking you like this hmm?" He grunts and I came. "Who the fuck do you belong to?" He growls and sped up if that was possible. I moan and yelled at you. The door opens and I heard a deep chuckle.

"Share" Chris' voice rang. Andy stops and untied my hands. He put me on all fours and slams back into me. I was about to scream but Chris stuck his tip in my mouth. I lick the tip and moan. I put him in my mouth and went down. "Fuck babe" He gasped and I deep throat him. I have no gag reflex. Hehe.

"Mmm," I moan and came. Andy slaps my ass and he got sloppy. Chris bucks his lips and started to mouth fuck me. Andy and I finally came with a loud moan. Chris came and Andy got out. I swallow and he smirks. Chris switched and Andy sat down. He slams into me and I cry out.

"Such a good little slut aren't you?" Chris groans and went faster. I face plant into the bed and rub myself. I moan and whimper. Andy strokes my hair and I bit my lip. I grip the blanket and came. He came soon after and we pant. He crouches down and licks me.

"Ohh" I moan and he slaps my right butt cheek. I grind on his face and close my eyes. "I love you both but I'm really not in the mood" I moan and I heard them chuckle. Chris stops and I got comfy on the bed.

"Then sleep right now. I love you." Andy pecks my head and Chris did the same. We snuggle and I fell asleep.