Andy

Caroline's Pov:
Andy slipped there fingers in me and thrusts. I moan and he chuckles. Chris' eyes were close and Andy let go.

"Let's put on a show for our princess," Andy said with a smirk. Chris looks at him confused and Andy took his fingers out. Andy flips Chris on his stomach and slammed into him. My eyes widen and Chris screams.

"A-Andy what the hell?!" Chris moans and I whimper. Why does Chris get his cock? I sat up and pout.  Andy grabs Chris hair and pulls.

"Our pet has been bad lately and deserves a punishment plus this is for two night ago" Andy grunts and Chris moans. I pout and Chris arches his back. Andy looks at me and I glare. He smiles and Chris tried to touch himself. Andy slaps his hand away and grabbed his cock.

"Fuck!" Chris cries and Andy went faster. I puff my cheeks out and glare at the horny bastards.

"I'm getting a shower" I huff and Andy chuckles.

"No your not," He said and Chris came. Chris fell and pant. He was glaring at Andy and laid on his back. Andy licks the cum off of his hand and picked me up. He made. I face Chris and slipped Chris cock inside my pussy.

"No!" Chris exclaims and I moan. Andy went into my other hole and thrusts. We moan and I kiss Chris. He kissed back and my butt was slapped. I moan and went to their thrusts.

"A-Andy why are you so horny?" I whimper and he stops.

"Just am" He smirks and went back. We whine and hmpf. I lean into Chris' neck and we came. Andy rubs me and I scream. He came after a minute and pants. We glare at him and I lay on Chris.

"Goodnight" I mutter and fell asleep.