tour

Caroline's Pov:
I whimper and stood up. It's been a week since what I did and man I can't walk properly. Chris was also leaving tonight to go to Australia. Hmpf. I wrap an arm around him and frown.

"Hey I will be back before you know it," He said softly. I hate it when they go on tour. He kissed my forehead and I glare.

"No go" I glare and he sighs. He rubs my cheek and kissed my head again.

"I have to baby. You can spend time with Andy and we can Skype all the time." He smiles and I nod. I lean back on his chest and let out a whimper. Andy came in and kissed Chris. Yeah, they are also together. Hehe.

"I agree with her" Andy mumbles and Chris sighs.

"I have too we can Skype and do all that," He said again. I sank down and he glares at me. I pulled his sweats off and boxers. I took him in my mouth and sucked. He hisses and ran his hand through my hair. He made me deep throat him and I giggle. Andy wraps his hand around the rest of Chris and stroked.

"We love you," Andy said and Chris came. I swallow and fixed him. I kiss it and stood up.

"I will allow you to fuck with the guys and Kylie but you have to film," I say and Chris stares at me with surprise. He smiles and nods. There was a honk and I kiss him. He smiles and pecks my lips. "But if I figure out Gaia is on their stuff is going on we are done and I will expose you." I snap and his eyes widen.

"I won't she isn't. Now I love you both." He smiles kissed us grabbed his bag and left. I frown and wave. Andy wraps his arms around me and leans I to my neck. He kissed it and rubs me. I'm only wearing a band shirt. He shut the door and slams into me. When did he even take his pants off?

"Master!" I scream and moan. He grabs my hair and went faster and deeper. I moan and his computer went off. He grunts and sat down. He pulls me to his lap and I start to ride. He turns on Skype and I saw Chris Ghost and Ricky.

"Are you really letting us use me!?" Ghost squeals and I whimper.

"Y-yeah" I moan and Chris chuckles. Andy pushed the computer back and bends me over the table. He rams into me and I whine. They laugh and I flick them off.

"Are you two still mad?" Ricky asked and Andy grunts.

"No I'm just really horny," He said and I bite my lip. They stopped and the three looked confused. Chris stops and stares.

"Oh hell no!" He stood up and I cry out. I came and Ricky looked pissed.

"Oh hell yes, your manager couldn't find any other makeup artist" A familiar voice grins. I push Andy away and glare at the screen. Ghost and Ricky pale even more then they are.

"Get your fucking ass home now!" I boom and Andy flinches.

"Babe" Chris sighs and I put on clothes.

"Hell no, I will do your fucking make up for free. Get here and I'll grab my bags." I snarl and he nods. Andy got up and did the same. Guess me is coming. I got all my bags and waited outside. The car parks and Chris came out. He sighs with a smile and Andy picks me up. I go to Chris' arms and I glare at her. She glares back and Chris sat down. Andy sat Ghost in his lap and we drop Gaia off. "These cocks are mine bitch now off." I hiss venomously. She got out of the car and we go to the airport. I said nothing to Chris the whole trip to Australia.