show

Caroline's Pov:
I sat my bags down and lay on the bed. We had a show in three hours. I put on one of his band shirts and skinny black jeans. I put on boots and did my makeup. Chris sighs and made me look at him.

"Baby I didn't know that she was coming and I fired him. I got our old one back. He hated Gaia. I swear I didn't know." He said apologetically. I kiss him and he lays me down on the bed. He kissed back and licks my bottom lip. I open and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I smile and broke it.

"Come on Chris we got to get ready" Andy chuckles and we go into the bathroom. They got ready and they both wrap an arm around me. I did a boomarang thing on Instagram of them kissing my cheeks. They did the same and I relax. I took a picture as they kissed my cheeks. I gave an annoyed look and posted it.

"Mm I love you both" I say as Andy sucks on my neck. My phone blew up and I giggle. They got ready and we get to the place. I watch and I was handed a mic. I turn it on and ran on. I sang Necessary Evil with him and the crows went wild. I kiss him and he smiles.

"Everyone meet Caroline my and Andy's girlfriend" Chris yells into the mic. The crowd roars and I kiss his cheek. I walk off and hand Andy the mic. They chant Andy and he goes on.

"What's up mother fuckers?!" Andy yells and everyone screams. They sang Reincarnate and I giggle. The crowd yells kiss and the guys look at each other. Andy pecks his lips and ran off. I laugh at him and he gave me a look.

"Tease" Chris whines and they went on with the show. Andy wraps an arm around my waist and slipped his hand in my pant. He rubs me and backs up a little bit. I glare at him grabbed his hand and dragged him to the hotel. It was across the street. I brought him to our room and threw him on the bed.

"Caroline" He groans as I grind on him. I kiss him and he kissed back. We made out and I moan. He strips me and grabbed come ties. He tied my hands to the bed and blind folded me. I whine and he bites my nipple.

"Master" I whimper and he trails his tongue to my pussy.

"Wet already love?" He asked and licks. I moan and nod. A door opens and I herd a chuckle. "She got turned on by us kissing." Andy states. It's Chris. A hand strokes me and I whimper.

"She's soaked" Chris said and flicks it. I jump and whine. I felt two fingers in me and I moan loudly. Luckily this place is sound proof. My butt was grabbed and lifted up. I cry out as Chris slams into me. He's thicker then Andy.

"M-masters" I cry and Chris grunts. Andy unties me and went under me. He took the blind fold off and slammed into the other whole. I scream and they chuckle. They thrust and moan.

"Baby ahh please marry me?!" Andy whispers and I stop. Chris rubs me and I moan.

"I wondered when you were going to ask me" I say and they stop. "Of course Andy" I say and he smirks. He slams into me hard and I cry. So good. Chris kissed me and I kiss back. He rubs me and I came. Andy slaps my butt and came. Chris follows and I pant. They got out and I curl into Andy. He sits up and I wince.

"I love you" Andy whispers and Chris sat next to Andy.

"I love you both" I whisper and slowly fell asleep.