Slave day part 1

Caroline Pov:
I woke up and saw Andy asleep. Hmm. I got up and stretch. I go into the living room and scream. I cover my self and Andy ran in with boxers on. His band was here. He sighs and I glare at them.

"Sweetie go get a shower" he sighs and I nod. "Only my clothes on," He says and I nod. I did what I was told and got out. I slip on a white bottom shirt with Batman boxers. I go in and Andy smiles. He sat me on his lap and stroked my hair.

"Actually it's slave day so go get clothes on" CC orders and I groan. I go back and let out a sigh. I forgot about slave day. It's where's CC Jinxx and I go out and spoil ourselves. I slip on black skinny jeans a bra and Batman shirt. No underwear of course. I did my hair put on my shoes and did my make up. I went in and Andy hands me his card. I kiss his cheek.

"I'll pleasure you when you get back" Andy smiles and kissed my lips. I nod and we left. We got in the car and I let out a loud whine.

"He is so mean" I huff and they chuckle. "And just for being mean I'm getting my nipple pierced. Go to my shop" I order and they did. I had the weekend off.

"Are you sure you know Andy hates that" Jinxx bites his lip and I went in.

"Gabe come with me" I order and he nods. He set his book down and we go to the back. "I'm getting my nipples pierced," I say and he nods.

"Sure," He said and I lay down. I lift my bra and shirt up. CC and Jinxx watch. I own a tattoo BDSM shop. I get a lot of customers though. It's cool. When Gabe finished I paid him and left. We go shopping around the mall and relaxed.

"No," Jinxx and I say as CC came out with pants on. He huffs and went back in. We laugh and we got done. We go back to the mansion and saw the guys watching TV.

"Ooo I see Spencer bags come here," Ashley said and I go to Andy. He looks at my stuff and saw piercing cleaner. He looks at me.

"Show me" He snaps and I took my shirt and bra off. I smile and he stares at my nipples. His eyes darken and he stroked them. They had little locks.

"All three of you on the floor naked" Jake orders and we strip and went down. Andy looked mad. I frown and crawl between his legs.

"I thought you wanted them pierced," I said with a frown.

"I didn't" He glares and I pout. He looks at CC and Jinxx. "Jinxx pussy CC asshole." My eyes light up at this command. Jinxx lays down and I climb on top of him. He slips in me and groans. CC went in and gasped.