mine

Caroline's Pov:
I yank Andy away and got on Chris lap. I glare at him and puff my cheeks out. My cock! Mine!

"Mine" I glare and they chuckle. Andy pets my head and I lean into him. He crouched down and slips a collar on. I gave him a confused look.

"Your mine I will not share with anyone besides Chris now" Andy smiles and I smile back. He kissed my head and Chris rubs me. I gasped and whimper. He starts to finger me and turned on the TV.

"What do-"

"BATMAN!" I and Andy yell. Oops. Chris gave us both a look and turned on Batman. Chris whisper something in Andy's ear and Andy smirks. He got something and I whine. A vibrating egg. Ugh.

"Down" Andy order and I did. I spread and he slips it in. I bite back a moan. He turns it on and my eyes roll in the back of my head.  It felt soooooooo good.

"Mm" I moan and Andy turns it up.

"No noises just relax and watch" Chris slipped on boxers and I nod. Oh jeez. I did as I was told and Andy turns it up a lot. They're trying to break me. Nope. Andy turns it all the way and my eyes widen. Fuck. I say nothing just relax and watch. "Wow pet you're doing great," Chris says and sat me in his lap. It moves and I bite my lip.

"Too good" Andy glares and starts to rub me. He was sitting next to me and my eyes widen. I let out a breathy whine and Andy slaps my pussy.

"Master please" I cry and Chris strokes my nipples. He loves piercings. Andy turns the vibrator off and took it out.

"Please what?" Chris asked and I look at them with puppy eyes.

"Use me" I whimper and they smirk.

"No now get a shower you have work tomorrow" Andy order and I frown. I huff and stomp to the bathroom. I shut and lock the door. I turn off the water and got it to warm. I stick the dildo to the wall and smirk. They both hate that I bought it. I make it go inside of me and I groan. Not even close to my master's cocks but I'll have to do.

"Hell no!" Chris yell and I giggle. I move back and forth and moan louder. "Caroline stop it or your sleeping in the cage!" He growls and bangs on the door. I smirk and kept going. After my orgasm, I cleaned up and got ready for bed. Andy's shirt and boxers. I heard moaning and I open the door. Andy was kissed, Chris. I grabbed my phone and took pictures.

"Oh this is great" I laugh and they stop. They look at me and I wave my phone. They glare and I ran. I ran on the bed and they chased me. I laugh and ran downstairs. The gang was there and I wink. The guys ran down and I went behind Ash.

"Give us the phone" Chris glares.

"Nope," I say and they came after me. I jump and ran on Ronnie's lap. He groans and I was caught. "Nu let me keep it" I whine and shove my phone in Kellins pants. Andy groans and I smile triumphantly. Kellin took it out and I sat down.

"Brat" Andy took it and I took it back. We all laugh and play around.