parents

Caroline's Pov:
I moan as Chris fucks my butt hole. Andy was making breakfast. I moan and Chris slaps my butt. He pushes me further in the couch and let out a loud moan. Mm so big.

"Mm ah mhpf" I groan through the gag. He chuckles and went faster. I smile and close my eyes. He grunts and tugged on my hair. I whimper and moan loudly. There was a knock and he stops. I hmpf and we run upstairs. We got a shower and finished what he was doing.

"Thanks, baby" He mumbles and I kiss his chin. We wash up and get ready. We go downstairs and I stop. I glare when I saw my asshole of a family. Andy was glaring at them and grandma sat down. Hag. Chris sighs and went into the kitchen. He came back with his phone and sat in Andy's chair. I sat in his lap and crossed my arms. Andy put a shirt on and stood next to us.

"I have stage three breast cancer" Grandma blurts out. I say nothing and roll my eyes. Andy gave me a side glare. They hate it when I roll my eyes. 

"I don't care now leave" I snap and they glare me. Julia rolls her eyes and eyes Andy.

"Pay for her hospital bills we can't afford it" She walks away to my kitchen then came back with a soda. I took it and she glares. "Look here you fucking slut it's bad enough you have Andy and I don't but we are your damn family you have to help us. If you don't ill tell them your secret." She smirks and the guys look at me. I glare at her and Chris held me back. I tried to get her but Andy grabs my hair. I staid still and just glare.

"What secret?" Andy asked stiffly and Mom smirks at me. Tears welled in my eyes and I look down. "Care what secret?" He asked me. 

"I was a child prostatute," I say in a whisper. "We were poor and no one wanted to get a job so I did. I got 10,000 dollars a month so until I was 18 when I moved out and cut them out of my life." I say and a bunch of people came in. hey, stare at me with surprise. I got up and walked upstairs. I lammed the door shut and laid down. I felt so disgusting. I really am a slut. I walk to the closet and grabbed my old makeup bag. I got out my old razor Steve. He was my only friend until I met Andy. I twirl it and Chris came in. I look down and he came over.

"Care you promised us you'd stop so don't. We don't care what happen you were trying to put food on your table. The past is in the past." He says softly and I look at him. I sat it down and he picks me up. He then slams me into the door and kissed me roughly. I have yanked away and I saw a pissed off Andy and he strips me. He kissed me an then slams into me. 

"I fucking hate your family" He sneers and I let out a moan. Chris laughs and I let out a cry. Andy just bit my nipple. Let's say my ass is gonna hurt for like a month.